Highschool

(Axel and Taylor are my OCs, decided to add them since why not. Who knows, i might write some more on them later in a seperate book!)

I took a deep breath in and out as i looked at the giant school building.
First day at this new school.

I walked inside and saw students everywhere. The older ones were walking upstairs, and tbe younger ones were running around to their classrooms.

I followed the group of students who seemed around my age. They headed upstairs all the way to the grade 11 classroom. I followed them in and saw Axel and Taylor. Axel was ruffling Taylor's head as he was laying down on the desk face-down, presumably asleep.

Axel spotted me first and waved at me. I waved back as she walked oved to me. "Hey, nice to see you here!" she said, grinning. "Nice to see you too."
Axel waved at me and walked over to the desks in the back corner of the classroom. "This is my desk, the teacher said you can sit next to me! She tapped the desk next to hers that had a nametag with my name written on it.

"Grade 11s!" i heard a female voice say. "Sit fown at your desks,i have an announcement." she said.
She gestured at me to come stand next to her, and i did.
"This is our new student, y/n. Y/n, these are your new classmates. My name is Ms. Zuo, your homeroom teacher." she smiled at me, and i smiled back. "Hey, my name is y/n. I hope we get along!" i said, waving a hand at my classmates. "Welcome!!!" I heard Axel yell from the back, standing up. Ms. Zuo shot a look at her and she sat back down, pouting.

"You may sit next to Axel. She can be pretty loud and seems to have the power to somehow distract anyone around her, but i think she'll be able to show you around the school and help you get along with everyone else." she said, in a tone that showed slight sarcasm in the first part that barely showed. "Hey- I'm not distracting-" Axel yelled from the back, almost jokingly. I laughed at the gace she made.

I think this'll go well.

(384 words)