**✿❀Sick Otaku❀✿**

A/N: I recently been motivated to write now heh sorry for not write I need some feedback should I write smut? I think I should try it I don't really know how write smut but I can try.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

(Y/n pov)

I woke wanting to cuddle with your favorite otaku Leviathan so you got up and off your bed but first I wanted to get breakfast. I walk over to the diner table to find Levi not there I ask his brothers if they know where Levi is at they all respond with a shrug 'that's odd usually he would be here next to your seat' I thought to myself. I quickly stuffed your face with my breakfast and run over to Levi's room.

I open the door and look over to his PC but he's not there then you look over to his bath tub bed to find he was still laying in bed I walked over to the still sleeping Levi he face was red so I put my hand on his forehead to see if he had a fever.

He was burning up with a fever. I rush over to the bathroom to look in the medicine cabinet behind the mirror (A/N: I don't know if they have one behind the mirror in devildom but that's usually where they are) I look for thermometer and found one, then walked back to his room.

I put the thermometer in his mouth and under his tongue then beeped into 103.5 degrees. I didn't panic much even though with that temperature a human would have gone to the hospital but he was not one I was a relief. I go back into the bathroom to get a cool towel to cool him down.

(Leviathan's pov)

I open your eyes to see Y/n leave your room you don't know why but I felt really warm also drowsy and sleepy even though I barley woke up I even felt weak.

Y/n came back with a rolled towel and a bowl of cool water "Oh, your awake didn't see you. Are you feeling ok, look like you caught a cold. Do you know how you caught it?" I was still process what y/n just said since I just woke up. I felt exhausted and lay back down. "Sorry I'm just worried. Are you ok?" Y/n asked "Yes I just need to cool down." I said while Y/n placed a cool rolled towel on my head. I love how they are always caring for me I want to kiss them right now for being so loving and caring. "Levi, Beel gave me medicine pills that will help you recover, I got you water to swallow with." They said "Oh, okay thanks." I said. I sat up to take the pills and swallow them. After swallowing them I fall back to sleep.
(Y/n's pov)

'He looks so cute when he is sleeping I love him' you hought. You took off the towel from his head to dip it back in tye cool water before you put the towel back you kissed his forehead.

*skip time*

(Leviathan's pov)

Ah I feel much better! I wonder where Y/n is at I sat up scanning the room. And I saw Y/n sleeping on the side of the bed sitting on the floor. I then take the towel off my head and put in the bowl of water. I turned to Y/n's sleeping face and kissed their cheek. I felt flustered by my actions I pull away from their face because they started to wake up they rub their eyes as they lift their head. "Leviathan your awake!"  She said throwing her arms around me. Oh how much I loved them. "Do you want to watch anime or something?" I said "Yes I would love to!" They said. They climbed onto the bed and laid on my shoulder. I tensed up a bit but then relaxed when the show started to play. "I love you Y/n." "I love you too!"