゚+*:;;:*Your mine*:;;:*+゚

A/N: I had this idea in my mind so I just wrote about it hope you like it please enjoy remember to leave a vote the ok byeee

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

(Y/n pov)
You had a project your teacher assigned you with a partner named Dallas one of your classmates. Since the project was due after the weekend on Monday so you had to work with Dallas on the weekend. Having only a little time to spend time with your boyfriend Leviathan. Of Course your boyfriend was jealous of the idea of you working alone with Dallas being the avatar of envy.

You had no other choice or else you were going to fail the project. You explained to him that nothing was going to happen you were just going to work on the project but if Dallas tried to make a move on you, you'll call him Immediately. After hearing this Leviathan felt relieved. You leave to go work on the project with Dallas Levi was still pouting about the whole idea and mumbling some words on what he thinks about. You giggle you can't help but find him cute. You wave goodbye bye to the pouting otaku and his brothers.

You knocked on his door, Dallas opened it "Oh, hey y/n come right in." "Hi Dallas." He opened the door and you went inside. You got admit he had a nice home and cute decor. He lead you into upstairs to his room. You felt uneasy about working in his room.

As you walk into Dalla’s room you see the project sitting on the desk you walk over to the desk and place your bag next to Dalla’s bed. You and Dallas started to work on the project when you accidentally bumped a chemical that caused a slight explosion of power scattered all over and even got on you and Dallas. Dallas left to get something to clean the mess on you. While he was gone you grabbed a broom and swept up the powder into a pile and scooped it up and threw it away you still had powder on. Dallas came back with a towel to wipe you off he changed his clothes he then walked over to you and started to wipe off your hair you didn't think anything of it you just that he was being nice but he went to wipe your face off but you stopped him and said “It's okay I can clean up myself” “Oh okay.” Dallas said. After that, it became awkward between you two but thankful you finished up the project. You texted Levi/Leviathan what happened he said to come back to HOL because it is getting late you replied with Oki and said you were done anyways. You told Dallas you were going to go home now you grabbed your things and waved him goodbye when you got into the taxi and left. You were exhausted and wanted to go to sleep right when you got back to HOL and take a shower since you still had powder on you. 

After hours and hours of working you got done you thank Dallas and wave goodbye. After you arrive home you are really tired and you wanted to get to bed fast. You go to your room and drop all your belongings and plop yourself on your bed you hear a knock on your door your wondering who it could be at this late hour you got up and open the door to see your boyfriend you then give him a hug and kiss his cheek. "Did you miss me? " you said teasingly "Y-Yeah, I did. " he replied. He came inside the room and locked the door behind him and hurried over to you "W-What a-are you do-doing? " you stuttered slightly blushing. Levi ignored you and pushed you on the bed he then hovers over you.

He pinned both your hands on the bed he lowers his head towards your ear and slightly brushes his soft lips on your earlobe, this sent a shiver down your spine. He then whispers in your ear "I'll show you I'm better than Dallas." "What did you say?" You questioned he didn't say nothing he then licks your earlobe and sucks on it gently and nibble it. You blushed at him doing that. He got up still hovering above you, "Your mine and no one else's." He turned into his demon form, his eyes full of desire and lust for you.
you blinked, and he ripped your clothes off you leaving you in your under garments. He saw that your panties were soaking wet. He smirked on how cute you looked when you were caught off guard and vulnerable underneath him.
Then he leaned in and kissed you passionately on lips, his tail wrapped around your waist. You moaned in the kiss it stuck his tongue in your mouth exploring ever bit of it. You pulled back to get some air to breathe. As you pant Levi then starts to suck and bit all over your neck, collarbone, and chest. Leaving fresh red marks when he does he aggressively rips your bra off to see now erect buds. He pinches one and twist it, you moan out loud but quickly over your mouth in embarrassment. Levi still continues the pleasurable torcher with you buds. He then licks it like a kitten and sucks on it while massaging the other. You bit hard on your lip to hold back your moans as you bit it hard that it almost bled out. He gets up from your chest and he give you a quick kiss on the lips before he heads down to your soaking heat.

His thumb brushes across you clothed heat you whimper in response. He takes off you wet panties he looks down with a hungry look in his eyes. He asks "Can I?" You shakily nod your head, he licks your clit your thighs close on reflex but Levi forced them to open and spread you legs this caused you to. Just the slightest touch from him will make you wet. You liked this dominant side of him you rarely get to see him like this usually you would take control but not this time.

This time he's in control. You whimpered as you feel his hot breathe on your leaking heat. He then began licking inside of your heat devouring it completely, this time you couldn't hold your moans back any longer. You moan uncontrollably from all the pleasure. You felt a fill in the pit of your stomach. "Levi I'm about cum!" You moaned. He didn't say anything but just to continue licking but faster as you were near your climax Levi pulled away leaving you speechless "Levi please let me cum!" you screamed. "No. This is your punishment for hanging out with that pathetic, good for nothing loser." Levi said coldly.

You whined and looked at him with those beautiful doe eyes He made a 'tch' sound with his teeth. "Fine. Only if you beg for it." "Please! Leviathan! Let me cum!" You cried out. Damn. He loved the way you said his name he couldn't resist it he couldn't resist you. He then put two finger pumping in and out of your dripping cunt. He went faster each time his fingers went in. Your sensitive clit made it easier to cum, you then climax on your fingers. He licked his fingers clean while making eye contact with you of course this turned you on more wanting him. You wanted him more than anything. He saw tye desire in your eyes he then took off his clothes first off his pants then his shirt leaving him in his underwear still keeping eye contact with you.

The only thing left was his underwear you can perfectly see the bulge in his underwear. He then slowly took it off. You can see the the pre cum on his tip. He stroked himself on how he wanted you fuck your brains out right now. How much he needed you and you needed him. He tosses his clothes to the side and aligns himself at your entrance. He teased the sides with his. You whimpered you wanted him so bad. He slowly entered your wet folds making sure not to hurt you. You both moaned as he entered in fully. Began to thrust into you at a steady pace letting you get used to his size. Stretching your insides he began thrusting in harder. Moans and groans can only be heard from the both of you. You scream and moans Leviathan's name, making him thrust faster into you.