034

Elena woke up, looking around the room as she realized she was in the nurses office. She noticed that she was in the middle of two beds, one being empty and one having Bakugo on it.

Elena covered her eyes with her forearm as she began asking. "So Midoriya went home earlier, huh?" She asked, feeling the gaze of Bakugo on her. "Tch. That Deku has basically gotten used to getting hurt so he goes home early." He muttered. "He fucking saved us, that fucking nerd.." Bakugo muttered again, sounding disappointed.

"He's one of the reasons we even passed the exam. So don't go at him for that shit." Elena snarled, earning a silent treatment from Bakugo. He laid quiet before speaking, trying to earn her attention. "Hey, Elena?" Bakugo asked, using her first name to grab her attention. "Hm?" Elena hummed in response, glancing at him, only to see his genuine nice eyes, yet red and slightly terrifying. "I'm sorry...for what I said back at the exam...I didn't mean it.." He said very very silently, almost inaudible. But Elena happened to hear him loud and clear.

"Ohhh, I didn't take you seriously. I knew you just let your anger take over so I didn't blame you for it. I just found it slightly hurtful. So fuck you for that." Elena said, chuckling. Bakugo smirked, looking at her. "You're so fucking weird, you know that?" He asked as Elena glared at him. "You shouldn't talk, damn train." Elena said, making a "tchoo, tchoo" sign with her arm. Bakugo glared at her before they began bickering at each other.

Elena sighed before getting up as her smirk immediately turned into a frown. She gasped as she felt her back ache along with her head immediately. "Ow! Fucking hell!" She cursed, holding her back as Bakugo looked at her worryingly. Just then Recovery girl walked into the room, immediately seeing the situation as she went to aid Elena. "Oh dear! You shouldn't move so hastily. You broke a couple of bones in your back during the fight. I was barely able to heal It, but it will still be quite sore for awhile." She explained as she helped Elena sit straight, supporting her back.

Bakugo sat up in his bed to look at her, seeing her hissing in pain as Recovery Girl checked her back from the bruises. Elena was wearing a white oversized t-shirt which she guessed was Mina's since it had pink prints on it. The back of the t-shirt was lifted up slightly as Elena held her stomach so that Bakugo wouldn't get a full naked show. Recovery Girl ended up kissing her back to help the pain faster. Elena held her eyes closed, not knowing that Bakugo was actually looking away.

Once Recovery Girl was done, Elena felt the pain suppress as the nurse went to Bakugo to check on him. "Bakugo, Dear, you shouldn't have used your quirk that much. You happened to hurt your arms a lot during the fight. You ended up hurting yourself more than you did to All Might." She explained, examining his arms for the injuries.

Bakugo just hummed in response as he couldn't keep his eyes from Elena's figure. Currently Elena wasn't looking since she was busy trying to hold her back and wait till the pain was gone. As Elena looked back up, she met his eyes. "Tch. But it was the only way I could defeat him." Bakugo responded, looking back at Elena's soft red eyes. "Well you could've listened to us too, and maybe, just maybe had decided to run away too." Elena muttered, laying back down in her bed as the sun reflected into her skin. Bakugo only growled in response before doing the same once Recovery Girl was done.

"You guys seem oddly close, are you together?" Recovery Girl asked, breaking the silence. Elena and Bakugo became as red as their eyes. They sat up against in the bed, glaring at the nurse. "No it's nothing like that!! We're just- uh—" Elena began stuttering, not knowing what they actually were. Until Bakugo finished her sentence for her. "Friends, we're just friends you rotten hag!" He snarled as his face glowed in a red color. The nurse put her hands up in defense as she went back into work, filling out their reports.