Chapter One: New Predacon

(Shockwave's POV)

I found and used an old human machine for my new predacon as to not use all of our resources and to not attract unwanted attention. I put it in the Predacon CNA filled tube and got working. After a couple of earth months the predacon was ready. It was large, surprisingly larger than Predaking and looked like a Turbo-fox, just with strange coloration. It was mostly white and had an orange snout, inner ears, and torso area. It's pedes, claws, and 'cheek' areas were purple. As it was onlineing, I saw that it had black and white optics. It looked around frantically, as if scared someone, or something was there. It started banging and clawing at the glass that kept it contained. I heard a sound coming from the containment tube and saw that it had started to crack. I quickly drained the CNA from the containment and into a storage area. I opened the tube to let the beast out. The predacon, upon getting out of the tube, instantly started trying to walk and quickly fell as it had stood. It growled what seemed to be self scolding and started trying to walk again. Just as it was about to take it's first step Starscream came in. He growled when he saw the new predacon trying to walk.

"What is that hideous creature trying to do?" He asked me.

"Merely trying to get used to being out of the tube and CNA," I told him. He huffed and turned around. As Starscream was walking out Knockout had come in. He took one look at the predacon and I could tell he was confused.

"Didn't Lord Megatron prohibit you from creating any more predacons?" He questioned me.

"Yes, but I wanted to see what would happen if I used human technology for one," I told him. "I know you're just as curious as me," I added. He chuckled and merely nodded to my statement.

"Well, you are correct on that my friend," he said. 'Friend?' I thought. 'I've never had friends... perhaps it is the best to help me with my emotions.' The predacon looked at the both of us then stopped on Knockout and growled. "What?" He asked it.

"You sound like Afton," it said.

"Oh? And who is that?" he purred out.

"He is the one who originally created me. He is the one who killed the six," the predacon said with a look that I couldn't decipher. Knockout looked confused.

"What do you mean by that?" He questioned.

"Were you not listening?!" It screeched. "I was originally built by a madman, a murderer!"

(??????'s POV)

'Is he really that idiotic?!' I growled to myself in my head. "My name is Lolbit. I was originally built be a security animatronic along with being a performer," I said. "Though I was never f¡n¡$#3d (finished)." The one who made me into this large... thing spoke first.

"What do you mean by 'never finished'?" He questioned.

"The only thing that was finished was my personality chip. I became the shadow version of F○×¥ (Foxy). So I created my own body and color scheme," I explained. He nodded, clearly satisfied with my answer to his question.

"Would you like to meet the other predacon? He's feisty and has an attitude, but I you might get along," said the red one with the same accent as Afton. I tilted my head slightly to the side, showing that I was clearly confused.

"What is a 'predacon'?" I asked.

"They're Cybertronians that, well, have beast forms and eat other Cybertronians," the red one, I have yet to know the name of, explained.

"Knockout is correct," oh so that's his name. "They are a subspecies of our kind that transform into beings that resemble creatures from your planet's mythology."

"Hmmm... interesting," I mumbled. "Can you do what you did to me to my friends in the place where you found me?"

"Indeed, though I would need more resources... Knockout, would you like to help me?" He questioned him.

"I don't see why not. The only reason why I wouldn't be here is because of the Vehicons getting injured in the mines or fights with the Autobots," He said. "But what about Soundwave? He's the one who controls the cameras and the ship."

(Shockwave's POV)

"Not to worry, I have that covered," I said. Knockout and the preda- Lolbit both looked at me, confused. I internally chuckled as I walked to the bridge where Soundwave was located. The only others that were there were vehicons. Soundwave looked at me with a knowing nod of his helm. I nodded back, getting the message.

"Question: Why does Shockwave want to do this?"

:"It's filling the void of wanting sparklings quite well":, I spoke through the bond. Soundwave slumped his shoulders, that being a sign that he's kind of done with me. I silently chuckled at him and walked back to the lab.

"Well Shockwave? Is he going to cover up for us?" Knockout asked. I could see Lolbit having a little moment of realization when he said that. 'Must have been calling me just he and him when talking about me in their mind,' I thought.

"Yes. He will edit the footage to seem as if we were never doing this project," I told them both.

"Well that's g○○d( good). I was concerned that w3 (we) w○u|d (would) have to $n3@k (sneak) 3v3n (even) more than we already are," Lolbit said in a more glitched voice than it usually is. Before I could question it, Lolbit already answered my unspoken question.

"$○rr¥ (sorry) my v○¡€3 (voice) is so
g|¡t£#3d (glitched), it glitches way more when I'm $tr3$$3d (stressed)," it said.

"It's okay, just try to think happy thoughts," Knockout said. Lolbit closed it's eyes and sighed.

(Hi! Lolbit here! I would like to say sorry to those who can't understand most of what Lolbit is saying because of their glitched voice, other than that, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Shockwave's new pet!)