Chapter Two: First Meetings

(Lolbit's POV)

(Big ass time skip)

Shockwave approached me with a slight questioning look in his singular red eye.

    "Lolbit, would you like to meet the leader of the Decepticons?" He asked me.

     "Is he capable of killing me?" I asked. "If so, then perhaps, but if he isn't then absolutely."

      "He is very capable of killing you," he told me.

      "Dang. Welp might as w3|| (well)," I said. "I have nothing better to do then read these datapads ○v3r (over) and over again."

The spikey things on the side of his head seemed to move up slightly, but it's most likely a trick of the light considering how shitty the lights are.

        "Then come with me," he said in his monotone, yet strangely comforting voice. I jogged up to his side and followed him out of the lab. I looked around amazed as I had never been outside of the lab before. Then we came upon a huge door.

(3rd POV)

As Shockwave and Lolbit made their way to Megatron in the throne room, Soundwave was watching to make sure Megatron wouldn't try to hurt the young predacon. Shockwave knocked on the door to the throne room. Lolbit heard a gruff, 'come in' coming from the other side of the door.

                                      (Lolbit's POV)

Nervous is an understatement of how I'm feeling. I'm absolutely horrified. But I agreed to meeting Megatron so I can't chicken out. I ex-vented and nodded to Shockwave. The door opened revealing the throne room and Megatron. My optics widened as I looked at the large, gunmetal gray mech that sat on the throne.

        "Shockwave! What brings you here and whom is that behind you?" The lord asked. Shockwave stood a bit taller when Megatron called his name.

        "My Lord, this is-," Shockwave wasn't able to finish his sentence because I cut him off.

         "The name's Lolbit. The n3we$t (newest) predacon," I said. My audio receptors layed flat against my helm and my tail was close to being in between my stabilizers, showing my fear. But Lord Megatron doesn't know the behavior of animals because he, (1. Doesn't like Earth
and (2. Doesn't want to waste precious time researching things about a planet he's gonna get rid of when he's done with it. He looked at me with disgust.

          "YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDN'T MAKE ANY MORE!!! WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?!!" Lord Buckethead screamed at Shockwave. I vented and ex-vented.

           "Because he wanted to, asshole. You treat everyone here like as if they're your personal bitches," some of the Vehicons stopped what they were doing and looked in our direction. I didn't care if it was a death wish, I had to get it off my chest.

(Sorry for such a short chapter. I'm kinda sick and isn't feeling the best. I surprisingly have motivation for this story, so I might update more.)