~Shot 1~

First Love

Many of us have some sweet memories bound up with this word, while for me, it is nothing but a bitter past.

For some, those are the best moments of their lives, but for me, even the sweetest moments turn bitter.

You came into my life like an ocean, but it took me a while to realise you were just a passerby.

You made me feel loved-or was it my imagination?

There was a time when I thought that you were the one for me and dreamed about our future, but now I realise how stupid I was.

But I'm thankful to you for loving me.

Because you made me strong. You made me realise the meaning of true love. You taught me a lesson for a lifetime.

And it's because of you. I found him. My last love. He may not be my first love, but he was, is, and will be my last love.

My love-he is the one who made me believe in love once again and feel what true love is.

Your love made me find HIS LOVE.

---------------------------------------

Theera closed her diary and stood leaning on the railing of her balcony, sipping the hot-brewed filter coffee and enjoying the sunrise, the morning breeze coming from the sea, and the chirps of the birds. She could see people walking on the footpath along the shore of the beach.

Theera Subramanyam is an English professor who is working at a reputed university in the city of the destination, Visakhapatnam.

Life is not easy for her. She was a few hours old when her parents decided to dump her because she was a girl. They left her all alone to fight the cruel world. And then came her saviour, Subramanyam. His wife, Vineeta, was admitted to the same hospital because she had labour pains early in the morning. Unfortunately, the doctors couldn't save the baby. And that's the fourth baby that they have lost. As if that pain wasn't enough, his wife couldn't conceive again. They had to remove her uterus as she had lost lots of blood during labour. He didn't understand how to pass that message on to his wife.

He sat in the ward, crying over his fate, when his eyes fell on a crying Theera. He looked around, but there was no one. He instantly felt a connection with that little baby. He took her into his arms and cooed at her while she looked at him with those small, innocent hazel eyes. After some time, he came to know that her parents had dumped her. He talked with the authorities and decided to adopt her. Luckily, they have agreed.