Fog man!

Previously:

As soon as I calmed down a bit I asked them "Could you bring this man or perhaps your sensei out there to the hospital please? He is loosing too much blood!" as soon as I asked that they nodded and took the man out in a pretty high speed. Just as I wanted to relax a bit, a type of foggy purple-is with yellow eyes stopped them. "OH CMON! I JUST WANT TO BREATH A LITTLE" I said without thinking. Just as I said that I ran to the 2 teens with thunderstorm speed once again and stand in front of them and swung my arms covering the teens trying to protect them.

Tbc!! Lol...

"Dont you dare hurt them you ugly looking fog man!" I shouted while closing my eyes. He just stared at me, but soon he suddenly disappeared and came to my back. I swiftly dodged almost getting teleported. "Boboiboy solar" I said as I transformed into solar. As soon as I transformed the guy trapped us in a circle kind of thing. "Alamak!" I said as I tried shooting with solar beam strike. Then it suddenly stopped and the guy with green curly hair shouted "All Might!" with sparkling eyes. I looked back and saw a rather buff looking guy. The guy said "I am here!" as he put both of his arms on his waist and made a proud pose. 

"Solar leap" I said as I teleported near a guy with blue or cyan hair with many arms on his face. "Ehh!? Why here!" I said confused. The guy smirks (I can see it for some reason), He then suddenly lets his hand almost touch my face but I dodged it. "SOLAR LEAP!! GET ME OUT OF HIS FACE!" I said as I disappeared to thin air and teleported near the buff guy.

"Phew!" I said as I was out of breath. The buff looking guy who's name is apparently All Might looked at me. "Who are you?" he asked me, then I suddenly sweat intensely. "U-uh-I-im Boboiboy sir." I said as I bow down politely. Everyone was so quite so I peaked a bit to see All Might already arrived near the person with cyan eyes. "Hm, your not smiling like usual?" He said teasing the buff looking man. "Shut up" All Might said as he tear his suit apart. "Woah, so cool" I said with twinkling eyes. Just as I was admiring All Might the foggy man came back, In my back!!

 I got teleported near a kind of mountain, Just as I was about to explode angrily I saw a guy with cyan and grey eyes and red with white hair. "O-oh Hii?" I said a bit scared because he's face looks like he's about to kill anyone right now. "Who are you. Are you one of the villain?" He said coldly. "Me a villain, YEAH NO YOU PSYCHO!" I said angrily! IM NOT A VILLAIN YOU IDIOT! He just stared at me weirdly and flung one of his hand near my face and Ice were coming out of his hand. IS HE GONNA FVCKING FREEZE ME?!??! NO WAY AM I GONNA LET THAT HAPPEN!!!! "Boboiboy Cakra!" "IM GONNA FVCKING KILL YOU, YOU PSYCHO! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO FREEZE ME!" I said as I acted more like raging fire. "TAKE THIS YOU IDIOT!!!!!!" I said as I was about to use my Cakra's on him, A sort of invisible girl? Stopped me. "....." I said with a rather shocked face. "Why are you protecting this selfish man?!?!?!" I said as I pointed to him with anger. "Im not selfish you unreasonable brat" He said as fire surrounded his right side. But as he saw the fire he suddenly put off the fire. "WoAH!!! You have a fire side too!! SO COOL?!? CAN WE BE FRIENDSSSSS" I said with twinkling eyes, my oh my im becoming more like Blaze. The man looked at me weirdly and said "What the fvck?". "I'll show you my Ice power if you want! Boboiboy Ais" I said as I transformed to Boboiboy Ais. "Hi..." I said as I was waving my hand slowly. The girl and man's jaw dropped. HEH?!! What.. Why are you looking at me weirdly.

TBC....