"Ice arrow"

Previously:

"Why are you protecting this selfish man?!?!?!" I said as I pointed to him with anger. "Im not selfish you unreasonable brat" He said as fire surrounded his right side. But as he saw the fire he suddenly put off the fire. "WoAH!!! You have a fire side too!! SO COOL?!? CAN WE BE FRIENDSSSSS" I said with twinkling eyes, my oh my im becoming more like Blaze. The man looked at me weirdly and said "What the fvck?". "I'll show you my Ice power if you want! Boboiboy Ais" I said as I transformed to Boboiboy Ais. "Hi..." I said as I was waving my hand slowly. The girl and man's jaw dropped. HEH?!! What.. Why are you looking at me weirdly.

Now:

"You have the same quirk-type as me?!" the man shouted "Huh?" I said as I was confused abt what he said QUIRK?!! Quirk?!??? Whats a QUIRK?!!?. I brushed it off aside as I have a bigger problem than this. "I gotta go, bye!" I said as I used my ice to slide down safely from the mountain. As I slide of the mountain the man with white and red hair followed me so for some reason I started to slide faster. As we reached the bottom of the mountain I saw smoke and a buff man who's name is apparently All Might there and it seems like he is the one who is creating this smoke. I started to approach near them while hiding in the smoke, Fang could be useful right now. But he isn't here :<. I appeared from the smoke on the right side of All Might putting both of my hands on my waist as I make a proud face. "Surprised ugly teleporter and weird rusty man!" I said obviously annoying them. 

"HOW ARE YOU HERE?! I thought I teleported you to the forest far away from here?!" The ugly teleporter said furious and confused. "Dont underestimate the power of sleep." I said coldly to the ugly teleporter as Ais's personality starts to take over. They looked at me weirdly again.. Including All Might. "What??" I blurted out.

Third POV:

As Boboiboy blurted that out Shigaraki ran trying to get Boboiboy's face but just as he was about to touch it a rather cold icy feeling abrupted to Shigaraki's wrist, turns out Boboiboy have touched his wrist with his Ice hand completely freezing Shigaraki's hand. "Im feeling rather tired. Lets end this faster." Boboiboy said as he get ready in combat mode. Shigaraki backed off, turning his guard up. "Hmm, you thought I can only do close-combat well you're wrong!" Boboiboy said as his eyes shone blue and red. He then said "Ice Bow" as a bow transformed to his hand. 

"Scared now? Well dont give up just yet. I want you to feel the suffering from the person with Black hair and grey scarf that you put to him!" Boboiboy said as he starts to shoot Ice arrows and all of them hit a spot at Shigaraki's body but one missed because....

 All Might was shocked. VERY SHOCKED. The amount of justice this guy has may even be stronger than All Might's quirk itself. Well All Might doesn't know that he will be more shocked on the next sentence "Stop, white and red hair guy. You dont want to get involved in this." Boboiboy warned Todoroki. 'How does he know Im here.' Chills start to travel to Todoroki's body. As Boboiboy was about to start shooting again, the Pro Heroes came and Sniper starts to shoot aiming for Shigaraki and Boboiboy, just as It was about to hit Boboiboy, Boboiboy blocked it by shooting Ice arrows to the bullets. "Chill, chill I'm not a villain. Go shoot that weird guy instead. I want to sleep, All Might I'll leave the rest to you." Boboiboy said trying to reassure Sniper as he whispered to All Might "Don't worry I'll cover your form right away.". All Might was very shocked but also felt reassured.

"Dammit, we gotta go now Kurogiri!" Shigaraki said weakly as he gritted his teeth. "Alright master. Should we leave the ... here?" Kurogiri asked. "Yeah, just leave them and the nomu. I dont care about them anyways." Shigaraki said annoyed and furious at Boboiboy. "Hohoho, I just wanted to catch a breath a little man. But I guess I can't." Boboiboy said as he starts to shoot a Ice type arrow to Shigaraki. Just as Shigaraki swiftly dodged them in that state... He was in for a surprise. "Urghh!" Shigaraki yelped in pain as the Ice arrow stabbed him in the back. How? You'll know in the next chapter

Tbc...... HWEHE