Pt.4: 'All about this world'

Previously:

"Dammit, we gotta go now Kurogiri!" Shigaraki said weakly as he gritted his teeth. "Alright master. Should we leave the ... here?" Kurogiri asked. "Yeah, just leave them and the nomu. I dont care about them anyways." Shigaraki said annoyed and furious at Boboiboy. "Hohoho, I just wanted to catch a breath a little man. But I guess I can't." Boboiboy said as he starts to shoot a Ice type arrow to Shigaraki. Just as Shigaraki swiftly dodged them in that state... He was in for a surprise. "Urghh!" Shigaraki yelped in pain as the Ice arrow stabbed him in the back. How? You'll know in the next chapter.

Now:

The Ice arrow wasn't like any other. It functions on moving by the person's mind, although it's very useful it drains strength.

Just as Boboiboy was about to shoot another arrow Kurogiri teleported Shigaraki and Himself back to their base. "Dammit, I wanted to finish it before." Boboiboy said annoyed at the teleporter guy while transforming back. "Who are you?" All of the Pro Heroes asked to Boboiboy. "I'm a human, duh." Boboiboy said. "No, I mean who ARE you?" Sniper repeated while Boboiboy just stood there in silence. "I'm a man who just saved people." Boboiboy said dumbfounded while all the pro-heroes stood there in silence. Boboiboy started sweating..INTENSELY.. "Come with us." a mouse on the middle said. "And why should I?" Boboiboy said savagely. "Because, we need to investigate you.. What if you are a villain?" The Mouse replied back. "Me, a villain? No I'm not. Believe it or not." Boboiboy said calmly and coldly. as his eyes turn dark-red glowing. "We believe you but because of the law you will have to be punished." The mouse said again with his eyes glowing.(Its principal Nezu folks!) "What law says that I can't protect people?!" Boboiboy said defending himself. "No,no,no. Its because you used your quirk to save them without a hero license." Principal Nezu said correcting Boboiboy.

"Whats a quirk?" Boboiboy said dumbfounded. "You don't know?" All the pro-heroes said practically shouting. "What is it anyway??" Boboiboy said without thinking as Principal Nezu cleared his throat. "A Quirk formerly known as a Meta Ability is a superhuman ability that a person can possess." Principal Nezu explained. "Oh..But why do I need to have a hero license to use my 'quirk'?" Boboiboy asked as his eyes turns bright gold. "Well since 80% of the population has been filled with quirks, many people use it for they're own desire. Because of that a law has been made." Principal Nezu answered briefly and clearly. "Oh alright, how do I get my hero license?" Boboiboy asked as all the people cracked. "It's not that easy to get a hero license." Principal Nezu explained. "What do I need to do to get it?" Boboiboy asked again. "In order to obtain this license, a student is required to pass the Hero License Exam, which is held twice a year. If they pass through the initial part of the exam, but not the final, then they may retake the exam after three months." Principal Nezu explained. "A student?" Boboiboy said as his eyes turn bright gold again. "You need to join a hero-school to participate." Principal Nezu answered. "I'm assuming you are the principal of one of those school." Boboiboy said as his eyes remain bright gold. "Correct, I'm U.A's principal, also U.A is the most prestigious school." Principal Nezu said with a smile carved on his face.

"Could I join U.A then?" Boboiboy asked wanting to get a hero license as fast as he could. "You can join the practical exam next year in February 26th." Principal Nezu said as Boboiboy cracked. "Is there another way??!?!" Boboiboy asked. "We rarely put new students in, but we will decide your punishment later on." Principal Nezu said as Boboiboy looks mad. "Alright." Boboiboy said not trying to put a fight here.