First Day

You were about to go to your new job at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria.

You, unlike many people, always hated the place since you were a kid.

Then again you were never really defined as a 'normal' person in your life, but not in the good and spontaneous sort of way.

You've been dealing with depression since you were eleven, it could've been at an earlier age if you actually paid attention to things back then.

Your parents divorced when you were eight, but at that time you were just a little kid who's whole life revolved around stuffed animals. 

A lot has changed since that age, obviously since you're a young adult now.

You focus on the little details others fail to notice, you comprehend so many things that everyone is too distracted to even want to understand.

The only time you're not focused is either when you're imagining a better life, or shipping random strangers.

You're usually quiet since no one really wants to talk to you, you weren't weak though. Since you were beaten on some occasions by your parents and since some people sometimes threatened you to try to look 'cool', you used to lift weights but it was extremely rare. You learned people were awful, you could sometimes develop a bad temper.

You also knew how sensitive a person could be, since you were extremely sensitive. You don't want others to know that. 

You're actually a very kind-hearted and cute person.

All you want is friends after all.

Anyway, you had to start work at twelve.

It wasn't so much of a problem since you usually woke up at two.

The problem was how you thought it would be.

You assumed the night watch would be a bunch of peppy weirdos in a run down restaurant covered in toddler mucus and slobber, watching eerie singing giant animals for six whole hours.

Nonetheless, you were not excited.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:☆:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

You arrived to your destination after fifteen minutes of driving.

The building was dark and seemed deserted, you unlocked to door and strolled in.

In the far back if the main room there was a stage with three joyful looking characters.

You knew them well, yet these were the new and improved versions of the ones you knew from your past.

They were redesigned to look more kid friendly.

You knew that statement was true and all, but you couldn't help but question it when you saw Chica.

She certainly was bustier than you remembered.

And it looked like she had pinkie panties too!

Bonnie did not look even remotely similar to the original.

It was a whole new style and color, it had a glossy finish like Chica.

Freddy kinda looked the same, he had the rosey cheeks and buttons but that was all.

You didn't care though, you never were really interested in them that much.

You checked your watch to see the time

"10:08",

You read to yourself as you patrolled the area for any signs of life.

You explored the building until you found the office of your new boss.