What could go wrong?

You sat in the employees lounge, ever since that night with mike you two had been very close. Even became texting buddies.

You didn't even think mike used technology that much.

You checked the time, it was 6:04 in the morning.

Mike always got out at six, so you hoped he would come by.

Suddenly a pair of hands covered your eyes preventing you to see.

'Vincent...' You growled in your mind.

"Who is this?.." You asked with a sigh, you knew the answer regardless.

"You've gotta guess princess~" the voice responded playfully.

You let out an exasperated sigh,

"Vincent?"

You asked. 

"Nope!"

Your body relaxed a bit, at least it wasn't the annoying eggplant.

'Who would call me princess?' You thought to yourself, worried that there was another pervert besides Vincent.

You then remembered the husky voice who spoke before, the familiar voice that always sent chills down your spine. 

"Mikey~!" You cried out, the hands were taken off of your eyes and your chair was spun around.

You were met with the taller mans smiling face, and of course those blue eyes that drove you wild. 

"M-Mikey?" He said, still with a smile.

"Well u-um..... You called me princess so I'll call you Mikey"

The two of you shared a small laugh until an awkward silence flooded over the room.

"(Y-y/n)...." Mike suddenly broke the long silence.

Your ears perked up and you faced your direction towards him,

"What's up?" You asked. His eyes looked around the room as if he'd find the answer to something peeking out from beneath the wall, but alas no avail.

He furrowed his eye brows as he got into deep thought.

"Do you....wannagooutsometime??" 

He rushed the last part extremely fast, almost humanly impossible.

Yet, you knew what he was asking.

You looked at the nervous man and gave him a bright smile.

"Dude yeah! Totally!" You cried happily as he gave you a surprised look, you could tell he was trying his best to suppress it. He had a reputation to maintain after all.

"Really?" He asked, a bit of astonishment showed in his voice.

You smiled and nodded "There's no work tomorrow...so I'll see you at eight, we can text each other the details later." You gave him a smirk "hope you won't keep me waiting"

"Course not" he replied with a bow before leaving.