Chapter Two: Things Can Only Get Better

Mike and El sneak off for a date, Dustin and many citizens deal with the Mall, and Will opens up about how he has really been feeling to an unexpected face.

Main Character Outfits

1. Mike- ( Date Outfit: bright yellowish-orange buttoned beach shirt over a plain purple T-shirt, khaki and pale grey shorts, tropical beach bucket hat, black and white sunglasses on a string around the neck, iconic sneakers/ FLASHBACK: cream-coloured turtle neck long-sleeved shirt underneath a crazy fuzzy navy blue, black and white family 'Penguin & snowflake' Christmas jumper, black jeans.)

2. Eleven- ( a dark blue long-sleeved shirt with a burgundy red, blue, white and black chequered flannel worn in a very stylish way as a crop top jacket over blue jeans/ Date Outfit: purple clip in hair, white dress with red, purple, pink, green and blue line diagonal patterns over a blue and brown flannel shirt, one short white sock, one long white sock, iconic sneakers/FLASHBACK: brown and white striped dress, red coat, black gumboots.)

3. Will- (brown and white striped pyjamas/ a white plaid flannel shirt with different shades of light and dark blues, white pants, red and brown belt, white socks with dark blue and red stripes, iconic black Q*bert LCD game watch, brown sneakers.)

4. Jim- (Police Chief outfit, watch.)

5. Karen- (80's aerobics outfit; short light blue tube top, white rhinestone belt, salmon-pink leotard with matching leg warmers, patterned headband.)

6. Nancy-(a white long-sleeved polo shirt, grey vest, blue and pink skirt, large bubblegum pink belt, grey boots, greyish blue over-the-shoulder bag.)

7. Lucas- ('Burger King' work uniform and cap.)

8. Joyce- ( 'Melvads' work uniform.)

9. Dustin- (a green hoodie, deep blue long-sleeved shirt under a white and light green math equation graphic T-shirt, denim jeans, iconic shoes, light blue THINKING CAP hat.)

10. Robin- (her own unique police uniform: dark blue apparel, with quirky badges, red sneakers.)

11. Steve- (his own unique police uniform: light blue apparel and iconic sneakers.)

12. Max- (Billy's old brown jacket to honour him, plain long green sleeved shirt, blue denim jeans, iconic shoes, hair in two braids.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Flashback]

[ 🎵It was Christmas Day 25th December 1985; El arrived with Hopper at the Wheeler's home in black galoshes that she would normally splash around in the puddles on rainy days and dressed in the warmest clothes she could find, waiting patiently for the front door to open. Mike opened it and was joyful to see them standing there in the snow, mainly El who looked so pure like an angel, smiling modestly. He took them inside while the rest of his family were opening presents. Karen back together with Ted, and the Wheeler clan all wore the same fuzzy festive sweaters. Mike finally introduced her as Jane to his parents, "Mom, Dad, this is Jane, my girlfriend." Karen Wheeler smiled at the Chief and greeted his adopted daughter feeling surprised, "Oh nice to meet you, sweetie." El politely replied, "Nice to meet you too Mrs Wheeler." Mike's mom then took a picture of Mike and her in front of the stairs where green wreaths of holly and mistletoe hung on the banisters, she was beaming with a toasty smile while her other half was trying to, El got a bright red Santa hat placed on her head by Nancy who tried to give a friendly smile...'Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away, this year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special.'