Chapter Four: The Hunt

Will senses something is wrong which leads him to feel cold again, and Easter starts to turn into a horrible feeding frenzy as Robin and Steve sign on to a new mission once El goes missing.

Main Character Outfits

1. Mike- (a black T-shirt, black pants/ dark blue and black flannelette shirt with textured yellow gingham print and pocket over a white singlet, iconic shoes. )

2. Eleven- (spring look with lots of yellow sunflower colours-white long-sleeved shirt under a brown and black and green flannel shirt, white pants, green scrunchie, hair in a pulled-back ponytail, old sneakers.)

3. Max- (a baggy blue jacket, plain blue shirt, blue denim jeans with a Walkman and headphones, new red VANS shoes, hair in a low ponytail.)

4. Robin-(her own unique police uniform: dark blue apparel, with quirky badges, red sneakers.)

5. Will- (a red and deep blue and yellow polo shirt, long blue shorts, belt, iconic black Q*bert LCD game watch, orange pizza graphic socks, iconic shoes.)

6. Jim- (brown pants, dark green shirt/Police Chief outfit, watch.)

7. Nancy- (a deep blue denim jacket over a lilac shirt featuring multicolour stripes in orange and yellow and red and brown and teal and green and purple and magenta tucked into maroon and purple patterned tight-fitting pants, small grey pumps, purple barrette clip in hair.)

8. Lucas-('Burger King' work uniform and cap.)

9. Joyce- ( a yellowish-green top, blue denim jeans, greenish-grey sneakers, blue and red jacket.)

10. Dustin- ( splotches of green and deep blue and red and yellow and green patterns shirt over white and black GOOD VIBES long-sleeved shirt, brown pants, THINKING CAP hat.)

11. Steve- (his own unique police uniform: light blue apparel and iconic sneakers.)

12. Erica- (a yellow barrette hair clip, black and red and multi-colored top with different shapes, grey pants, yellow socks, pink shoes.)

13. Karen-(a yellow dress with green and red shape patterns, brownish-gold pump shoes.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawkins, Indiana. March 29th, 1986:

At the bottom of the basement, there is hardly any light except for the moon shining through the tinted windows. Mike gets up off the ground *coughing* and speaks out, "It's you isn't it...the Mind Flayer?" A voice is heard, ".....Yes." Mike looks around not able to see where the voice is coming from and asks constantly changing his questions and panicking, "Why can't I leave?! What is happening to my finger?! It's like what happened to Dustin isn't it?" The Mind Flayer tells the new boy very creepily, "Percipient, aren't you? I'm glad you asked Mike...because You are capable of being useful....it is how WE are going to stay connected." His sore finger that his new ring is on had been bitten by a wild rat on purpose last time and is marked as a way to contact the Mind Flayer through liquid touching it sometimes, "I have unfinished business..." Mike shakes his head immediately stuttering, "No...No way! El will stop you! You're not coming back!" The Mind Flayer just tells him in an acerbic ominous tone, "Oh, I believe I am.... because of You."

A vine then reaches out grabbing onto Mike's arm, forcing the boy to have his hand held out! "No! No! LET ME GO! YOU SON OF A BITCH!"Mike squirms trying to get away but the vine does not let go! The Mind Flayer creeps out from the shadows in a pile of meat mush.... and touches his infected finger! Mike is breathing heavily again before he screams loudly as a powerful 'wave sends pain' throughout his body! He closes his eyes and once it stops....he reopens them...smirking towards the monster!