Chapter Five: The Return of Stuff

Mike keeps on scheming to help the Mind Flayer become stronger. Joyce continues to investigate the magnet situation, and Dr. Aaron has a surprise for El.

Main Character Outfits

1. Dustin- (splotches of green and deep blue and red and yellow and green patterns over white and black GOOD VIBES long-sleeved shirt, brown pants, THINKING CAP hat.)

2. Will- (a red and deep blue and yellow polo shirt, long blue shorts, belt, iconic black Q*bert LCD game watch, orange pizza graphic socks, iconic shoes.)

3. Eleven- (a white long-sleeved shirt under a green and black flannel shirt with brown buttons, white pants, green scrunchie, hair in a pulled-back ponytail, old sneakers.)

4. Lucas-('Burger King' work uniform and cap/ a chess- checkered red and white long-sleeved shirt, dark red jacket, black pants, iconic shoes.)

5. Max- (a baggy blue jacket, plain blue shirt, blue denim jeans with a Walkman and headphones attached, new red VANS shoes.)

6. Nancy- (a deep blue denim jacket over a lilac shirt featuring multicolor stripes in orange and yellow and red and brown and teal and green and purple and magenta tucked into maroon and purple patterned tight-fitting pants, small grey pumps, purple barrette clip in hair /grey frilly top underneath a light lavender sweater, black pants.)

7. Steve- (his own unique police uniform: light blue apparel and iconic sneakers.)

8. Robin- (her own unique police uniform: dark blue apparel, with quirky badges, red sneakers.)

9. Mike - ( a spare Scoops Ahoy uniform with an apron and white sailor hat over a dark blue flannelette shirt with textured yellow gingham print and pocket over a white singlet, iconic shoes/new white singlet, deep blue pants.)

10. Joyce- (a yellowish-green top, blue denim jeans, greenish-grey sneakers.)

11. Jim- ( a blue, white and purple shirt, vintage jeans, brown belt, watch.)

12. Karen- (an orange shirt, green pants, brown slip-on shoes.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Columbus, Ohio. March 30th, 1986:

One by one the lights on the ceiling flicker...they are taking her down the tenebrous and isolated corner inside the building, she is still feeling very lightheaded and struggles to walk properly...El got captured by Ohio Lab agents, they were disguised at the Mall in Hawkins for the Easter Celebration! The accent then slips, "Oh Eleven, You have no idea how happy I am to meet you face to face." She does remember his face from being in the void last year? El demands to know who he is and where she is? "Where am I?!" Aaron politely introduces himself, "I'm a doctor, I'm going to help you get better." El has never met Dr. Aaron before since he never got close enough to work with her. She then slips out of their grips and only becomes out of control again and tries to kill two more guards with her powers but they hold onto her arms, one of the guards even takes off her special blue bracelet and she screams to have it back! The new doctor tells her that she is where she needs to be. He decides to let her however keep the ring still on her finger as she strongly seems to not want to part with it! The guy, Ray Caroll in 1984 told Aaron shortly after dealing with the two girls, Eleven and Kali of their whereabouts, plus the locked-up Dr. Brenner probably thought Eleven was still hiding in Hawkins and that is why Aaron worked there short term last year.