1.

>She was running down the road. In the middle of the night, in the forest. She was running as fast as she could, but then the Nemeton got into way. Huge tree, before it was cut down. She stopped and looked up to reach the end , but it was too dark to see anything. Suddenly, someone grabbed her leg. She looked down and saw Jennifer, not her nice side, but the monster with frightening face. Jennifer pulled her down under the ground, and she couldn't breathe.

Suddenly, Hope woke up screaming. She started breathing really heavily and coughed dirt.

"Hope?" Lydia ran to her room.

She sat down next to her and looked at the bed,It was dirty.

"What happened?" Lydia asked worried.

"It was just nightmare." she replied breathing heavily.

Hope get out of the bed and went to the bathroom's room. Lydia looked at her feet scared.

"What?" Hope said confused.

"Your feet. There's dirt and blood on them." Lydia stood up.

Hope looked at her feet, she was scared but also confused. She looked at her hands, just to see blood on it. Then Lydia fell to the ground.

"Lydia!" Hope yelled and ran to her.

"You killed me." She said with her mouth bleeding

Then she woke up. The first thing she did was controlling if the bed is still dirty. Then she wiped her tears from her eyes. She got out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

"Hope!" she heard voice from the other room.

"I'm in shower." She yelled.

"Well, hurry up! We have to go to the school."

"Just give me five minutes,Lyds."

[...]

"And you couldn't wake up?" Scott asked as they were walking to the school.

"Nope, and it was beyond terrifying. You ever hear of sleep paralysis?" Stiles replied.

"No, do I want to?" Scott looked at him worried.

"Well, have you ever had a dream where you feel like you're about to wake up but you can't move or talk?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I've had that." he replied.

"It happends because during REM sleep your body is basically paralyzed. It's called muscle atonia. That way if you start dreaming about running, you don't actually start running in your bed" Stiles continued.

"That makes sencse." Scott said.

"Sometimes your mind can wake up before your body does. So for this split-second, you're actually aware that your body is paralyzed." Stiles added.

"And that's the terrifying part." Scott said.

"It turns your dream into a nightmare." Hope interrupted them." I had this nightmare, tonight. I was in the forest, I saw Nemeton. I saw Jennifer. Then when I woke up screaming, Lydia ran to the room."

They looked at her curiously.

"But guess what. I looked at my foot and they were dirty, then at my hands and they were covered in blood. When I turned to Lyds, she was on the ground dying, with the words, ¨you killed me.¨ After that I really woke up."

"You think it means something?" Scott asked.

They finally entered the school.

"What If what we did that night. What if it's still affecting us?" Stiles said.