12.

Hope, Lydia,Scott and Isaac were at the station.

She couldn't even say goodbye. All the dreams they had, all the things they wanted to do? It turned to memory.

She felt like her heart was shattered. This was not the end they planned.

And it was all her fault.

"Can you remember anything else? Anything else?" Parrish asked.

"It happened to fast. I couldn't even say goodbye" Hope replied.

[...]

"He's not safe here." Mr. Yukimura said

"He's not safe anywhere." Noshiko said

"But Allison killed one of them. Doesn't that mean something? She killed an Oni." Kira said.

"Is that even possible?" Mr. Yukimura asked.

"I'm not sure how." Noshiko replied.

"But she did it. She killed one of them." Kira said.

"Yeah, and then they killed her. Allison's dead. Now I guess the only thing is it looks like I'm dying,too." Stiles said.

He looked exhausted.

"Don't say that. I can't lose another person I care about." Hope said entering the room.

They all looked at her worried.

"I did mistake. Now I'm gonna fix it." Hope sighed.

"Hope.." Stiles looked at her and she smiled.

"I kill one of the Oni, too. I'm not sure how, I was angry and emotional and it just happened. But I think I can do it again." Hope said.

"He made a powerful move by splitting the two of them." Noshiko said looking at Hope.

"We need better to come out with our move, now." Hope said.

"At this point, you need a divine move." Mr. Yukimura said.

"What's that?" Stiles asked.

"In the game of Go, it's what we call a truly inspired, or out-of-the-box move. The nogitsune has had sente, the advantage, until this point. What you need is a divine move in order to turn the game around." Noshiko explained.

"Okay, so is anyone feeling divinely inspired?" Stiles asked sarcastically.

"Mom, you said you trapped it in a glass jar, right?" Kira asked.

"it wasn't the jar that trapped it. It was where I buried it." Noshiko said.

"The Nemeton." Hope realized.

"A place I don't know too much about." Noshiko said.

"Who does?" Kira asked.

"Deaton. Deaton does." Stiles replied.

[...]

"Stiles,Kira and Hope said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped." Scott said.

"The problem is this isn't even a person you're fighting. It just looks like one. It's a spirit that's taken the shape of a human." Deaton explained.

"The shape of my bestfriend." Scott said.

"Someone caught it once. Someone can do it again, right?" Lydia asked.

"I don't know. This thing was trapped a long time ago, before the Nemeton was cut down. It doesn't have the same power anymore." Deaton said.

"Is there anything that does?" Scott asked.