5.

"There was something almost ritualistic about it. Like it was looking right into his soul." Argent explained.

"That's the same thing it did to me." Isaac said.

"That's what it did to everyone." Allison said.

"Not everyone. Thy only came after the werewolves." Scott corrected her.

"And me and Lydia." Hope said.

"Anyone with a connection to the supernatural." Argent said.

"Then who was the guy they went after in Japan?" Isaac asked.

"A kumicho. A yakuza boss. It was my first gun deal. I was only 18 and it was supposed to be a simple exchange. Except Gerard left out the minor deatil of the buyers being yakuza. He wanted to see If I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability in improvise." Argent explained.

"Or your ability to survive." Allison said.

"The moment the sun went down it was like they just materialized out of shadows. They dad swords, not curved like katanas but straight,black steel. Like ninjatos." Argent said.

"What did they want?" Scott asked.

"To get to the kumicho. The cut down every living thing in their way." Argent said while Allison cleaned his wound on his forehead.

"Did they marked him like they did to them?" Hope asked looking at Isaac.

"Not exactly." Argent said.

"What was he?" Scott asked.

"I don't know. But there might be someone who does. There were a few others who survived that night. One of them was a man named Katashi. They called him Silverfinger because of an unusual prosthetic. And it looked like he was getting ready to take them all on himself. I've known for a while Katashi was in the country. I spent yesterday tracking him down." Argent said.

"Didn't he look like he wanted to be found." Isaac said pointing at Argent's wound.

"Not particularly,no." Argent said.

"You think he knows what they are?" Scott asked.

"Or what they want?" Hope added.

"Maybe." Argent replied.

"What if he doesn't want to talk?" Allison asked.

"What if he doesn't even remember you?" Isaac asked.

"He'll remember this." Argent got up and grabbed a box.

He opened it and there was one of the masks that the creatures used. It was broken.

"I know I didn't kill it. I'm not sure you can. But I slowed it down long enough for us to get out of there." Argent said.

"What was behind the mask?" Hope asked looking at it.

"Darkness. Absolute darkness." Argent replied.

[...]

"Remember how you talked about phosphors and they key having chemicals on it?" Stiles asked as they were entering the chemistry room.

"Yeah." Hope nodded.

"And so that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in. And also.. you had the dream and.." Stiles walked towards the board and stopped infront of it.

"It's gone." He mumbled.

Scott and Hope looked at him confused.

"Okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key." Stiles said walking to the chemistry closet. He started looking for the key.