2.

Hope and Stiles ran through the woods quickly.

"Hold on, look." Hope said ponting at something.

"It's a cave." Stiles said.

"Coyote." Hope added.

"Let's find Scott." Stiles said.

They started running again.

They run quickly and out of nowhere they saw something infront of them. Stiles and Hope screamed but then they heard someone familiar, it was Scott.

"I think we found something." Stiles said.

"So did I." Scott said.

[...]

They were walking towards the cave that they saw earlier when they were running. They came to it and walk into it carefully.

"It's a coyote den." Stiles said.

"Werecoyote." Scott said.

"Malia's" Hope added and grabbed  jacket from the ground.

"You were right. It's the same one she was wearing in the photo."  Stiles said.

Scott picked up a stuffed animal from the ground and looked at it.

"We shouldn't be in here." he said.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked.

"She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home." Scott said.

"Our scent's going to be everywhere." Hope added.

"If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Scott replied.

"Just hope she won't go to her real home. Mr. Tate's house?" Hope looked at Stiles worried.

"Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asked.

"Maybe. But I'm better at this when I'm full wolf. And I'm still worried that If I do it, I won't be able to turn back." Scott said.

"The door's still open." Stiles sighed.

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help. This is basically a crime scene, right?  I think it might be a little out of my boss's league." Scott said.

"And more in my dad's" Stiles realized.

"I can try to track her with a spell, but it has been a very long time since I did it, so.." Hope said

"We're gonna call my dad first." Stiles said

[...]

The cops had arrived and Sherrif Stilinski and others were analyzing the place in detail.

"You sure it was her?" Stilinski asked.

"100% sure,now." Hope looked at him.

"Yeah, I looked her right in the eyes. They glowed just like mine." He assured.

"It makes sense, dad." Stiles said.

"But it wasn't a girl. It was a four-legged coyote, right?" Stilinski asked.

"Well, okay. But yeah, see, that's the point that we don't exactly have figured out yet." Stiles said.

"Okay, but if it was a full moon and she did change while her mom was driving, then anything could've happened." Scott said.

"Yeah, just like Hope said earlier. Horrible things, could've happened. Ripping, shredding, tearing things." Stiles said.

"I didn't say exactly this, but okay." Hope said.