The Nerd in the Corner

S U M M A R Y

No, this story isn't about a nerd falling in love with a bad boy who's made her high school life hell for years.

This is the story of an AroAce nerd who conveniently fits the stereotypes. A+ grades, glasses, books, and the most despicable of all, pimples. Eliza Avellins has it all. But instead of being the damsel in distress, she is her own knight in shining armor. Instead of late-night chats, she finds herself crying under the moon because the author killed her favorite side character. Instead of playing mind games with the school's big shot, she'd rather turn around and leave without a word.

All she ever cares about is money, books, and grades. So much so that she would willingly challenge even fate itself if it begs to believe otherwise.

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Are you a first-time reader? From Dreamland? A club member? Or re-reading? Let me know!

Whoever you are, thank you very much for giving The Nerd in the Corner a chance. I hope you will find it worth your time. Anyway, welcome aboard! Here we have:

➵ One of the most cliched nerd ever. Except, she's AroAce.

➵ A rich boy that will be acquainted with the main character BUT is not toxic, abusive, manipulative, arrogant, and the greatest of all, a playboy.

➵ Teachers who do not serve as wingmen for the female lead and male lead.

TL;DR: I make the rules. Therefore, I bend them to my will.

T A G F E S T

➵ Tag someone who you know is an Aro

➵ Tag someone who you know is an Ace

➵ Tag someone who you know is AroAce

➵ Tag your favorite reader

➵ Tag your favorite author

➵ Tag someone you think would like this story

C O P Y R I G H T

➵ All Rights Reserved
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

➵ Fiction
This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

➵ Designations
Designations used by companies to distinguish their products are often claimed as trademarks. All brand names and product names used in this book are trade names, service marks, trademarks, and registered trademarks of their respective owners. The publishers and the book are not associated with any product or vendor mentioned in this book. None of the companies referenced within the book have endorsed the book.

I do not write outside Wattpad.

M I L E S T O N E S

1K reads: July 12, 2022

5K reads: x

10K reads: x

50K reads: x

100K reads: x

500K reads: x

1M reads: x

A C H I E V E M E N T S

x

T I M E L I N E

Started Writing: February 6, 2022
Finished Writing: July 5, 2022
Started Posting: February 11, 2022
Finished Posting: July 8, 2022
Started Editing: August 21, 2023
Finished Editing: August 22, 2023

D E D I C A T I O N

This chapter is dedicated to Untold_eyes. My first real-life friend that I showed the draft state of Chapter 1, and therefore, was the first to know of its existence before it was even published on this platform. Thank you for constantly encouraging me, inspiring me, and bearing with me whenever I spam you after I finished writing x amount of chapters xD. Thank you for always having my back.

 Thank you for always having my back