Prologue

An: Give a shout out to LoganW21406-1 for this idea came from his deleted story involving a Omnitrix user and miraculous crossover.

Long ago.

During the beginning of Creation and Destruction, there exist the Kwamis. However among these Kwamis is a special one that was born out of Nothing herself. This Kwami were also different as not only was it made out of shadows thus earning the name Ombretta, but it's also a unknown. However after arriving at earth Ombretta discovered that unlike it's fellow Kwamis, this one can be seen by the creatures. Yet after Plagg accidentally cause the dinosaurs extinction Ombretta found itself lost. However after a couple of years, which was the birth of the Kwamis cousins Renlings, is when it's gain a likely to humans.

Over the next few years Ombretta watch humans grow but it's grew a dislike to new species; the devils, fallen angels, angels, along with people gaining powers. However after watching the school know as Union becoming corrupt it decided to choose a wielder to stop this corruption.

Somewhere at Japan.

??? POV.

As usual I am walking to class with no one noticing me which is fine since I won't be staying here any longer.

After entering Goodwitch class I sat at the end of the class as everyone enter the room and took their seats. However it wasn't long until class start which lead to everyone paying attention to the teacher but after a while the speaker turn on.

Nezu: "Could Akio Kuragari report to my office" he said announcing my name while confusing everyone. But once I stood up everyone look at me with surprise looks as I got my stuff and leave.

A few minutes later.

After arriving at Nezu office I enter the office and see my mom there who is finishing up the paperwork. Once I close the door my mom put the pen down and rush towards me then hug me, pushing my head deep into her triple s breasts, as she was crying tears of joy.

See I was force to come here by my father three years ago but after his death my mom decided that the two of us are returning to Paris tonight. Thus today was my last day here since tomorrow is Saturday. So after mom let go of me I shake hands  with Nezu along with grabbing the transfer paper, both myself and my mom leave the office.

However the two of us encounter the perverts who are lead by Issei and Mineta who ordered my mom to get n*ked and please them after saying they are her superior. But to the perverts shock both myself and my mom give all the perverts the death glare.

A few minutes later.

Both myself and my mom leave Union with proud faces after giving the perverts a beat down.

3rd person Pov:

In the background we see Mineta head up Issei *ss while the other perverts were all a bloody mess.

Meanwhile Akio and his mother arrived at the airport where they be taking the plane to head to Paris. However Akio pull out a photo of a young boy and a young girl having black, with a blue tint hair, and blue eyes.

Akio: "We'll see each other soon Lady Macaron" he said smiling.