Ch 2: Unexpected

Sunday morning.

Akio POV:

It be a whole day since both my mom and my return to Paris while spending some time with Marinette and her parents. But after a few hours both myself and mom head to our new/old home. Where we spent the rest of the day unpacking.

An: the reason Akio say new/old is because the old home was destroyed but thankfully Akio mom manage to pay construction on rebuilding the house

However in the morning I woke up and decided to explore the neighborhood which is why I wrote a note in case mom got worried.

Ombretta POV:

I watch as the young man know as Akio Kuragari exiting his home and explore the neighborhood.

Me: "Mm I think now is the best time to introduce myself to him" I thought and follow him.

Akio POV:

It's been a few hours since I explore the neighborhood but I decided to head back home yet on my way home I heard a nosie from an alleyway.

Me: "I wonder what that was" I thought and head to the alleyway.

A few minutes later.

Upon reaching the spot I found nothing so I turn around only to meet with a strange creature.

Ombretta: "Hi" she said a bit happy.

3rd person Pov:

Throughout Paris everyone was minding their business when suddenly.

Akio: "Ahhhhh!"

Back to Akio.

Immediately Ombretta cover his mouth but after a moment she release his mouth.

Akio: "What the heck are you!" He ask.

Ombretta: "I'm a Kwamis and you can called me Ombretta" she said.

Akio: "Okay why the hell you scared me!" He ask.

Ombretta: "I didn't mean to but after seeing what you went through with Union I decided that you would be my partner in stopping corruption" she said.

A few seconds later

Akio: "What the catch?" he ask surprising her.

Ombretta: "You not gonna refuse or walk away?" She ask a bit confused.

Akio: "After seeing what Union been doing I thought it best that I ask a simple question that can benefit both of us" he said.

Ombretta: "... The only catch is you don't abuse this gift" she said.

Akio: "Mm seem fair but my other question is why now?" He ask.

Ombretta: "I'm tired of Union corruption so the best solution is watching who can be able to get rid of that corruption which is you" she said.

Akio: "Mm alright I get rid of Union corruption" he said.

Ombretta: "Thank you!" She said hugging his check which cause him to smile gently.

Akio: "Let's go home Ombretta" he said offering her his jacket pocket which she enter then the two head home.

However overseeing all of Paris is a mystery man who bare the symbol of Rank 4 on the back of his head.

???: "So this the world containing one of the innocent artifacts my lord" he said talking to no one until a voice spoke

???: "Correct but it location is unknown at the moment so for now make a base somewhere on this world, Gray Moth" a male voice said.

Gray Moth: "As you order.

Amara Elymas" he said revealing the identity of his lord while the screen darken.