Ch 6: Party

An: I know it been a few months but I was busy. So I hope this chapter make up for it.

Friday morning.

It's been three days since Stormy Weather attack and the appearance of the new hero.

Today however is the birthday of Paris popular model Adrien Agreste.

At Agreste Mansion.

Currently Adrien is in his room when a knock on his door caught his attention

Adrien: "Coming" he said walking to his door and opening it only to see both his parents standing there.

An: okay so in this story Emilie didn't use the peacock miraculous neither did Gabriel use the butterfly miraculous

Gabriel: "Happy birthday son" he said as Emilie hug Adrien who return the hug.

Emilie: "I can't believe it your birthday today" she said as she stop hugging her son.

Adrien: "Thanks mom, dad" he said smiling.

Meanwhile.

At Boulangerie Patisserie: Marinette bedroom.

Currently Marinette is finishing her gift for Adrien when a knock on her trapdoor caught her attention

Marinette: "come in" she said as she finished her gift and put it in a present then turn around only to blush as she see Akio entering her room.

Akio: "Hey Lady Macaron" he said smiling as he look at her until he see a photo frame of a young him and Marinette near her computer which she turn to see the photo too.

Marinette: "Oh! I almost forgot about that time when we first meet during a storm" she said smiling.

Akio: "Heh that was the first time you met a boy beside your father" he said causing Marinette to blush.

Marinette: "yeah" she nervously said until she notice a present in his hand which he see her looking at the present.

Akio: "Ah this is for Adrien" he said which caught her attention.

Marinette: "Oh! You're going to Adrien birthday party too?" She ask a bit happy to spend almost the entire day with her crush Akio.

Akio: "Yeah" he said with a gentle smile that cause Marinette to blush.

A few minutes later.

Both Marinette and Akio arrive at the Agreste Mansion which Akio whistle as he's impressed.

Akio: "Dang that mansion is kinda impressive" he said gaining Marinette attention.

Marinette: "Kinda impressive?" She ask tilting her head.

Akio: "I saw how the Union students live and many of them live in mansions that is bigger than this" he said with slight venom surprising Marinette at his tone.

Marinette: "I see" she said with worried in her tone.

Both of them see Adrien bodyguard at the entrance as he's allowing Adrien class into the mansion.

An: I have no idea what his name is so let's just called him bodyguard G.

When Marinette and Akio walk up to him he hold out his hand stopping them as he look at the clipboard.

Akio: "Ah right. I'm Akio and this is Marinette Dupain-Cheng" he said which Bodyguard G look for their names then nod allowing the two into the mansion.

Meanwhile at the Airship.

Watching the party through a screen is Gray Moth himself who smirk evilly.

Gray Moth: "Lets this party truly start" he said sending a villain to the mansion.

At Agreste Mansion.

The party just started and everyone is having a good time. When suddenly bubbles appear and started to captured everyone.

Then the villain responsible for the bubbles makes his appearance.

The Bubbler: "I'm the Bubbler! And I'll ruin this party for everyone!" He said then begin to send the capture people into space when they pop by shadows then the hero Blamore make his appearance.

Blamore: "Sorry but I won't let you ruin this party!" He said then started to attack the Bubbler.

Joining the fight is Ladybug and Cat noir as both help Blamore fight The Bubbler.

It wasn't long until the heroes won the battle.

At the Airship.

Gray Moth then growl at the failure of his villain.

Gray Moth: "This is only the beginning!" He said.

Back at Agreste Mansion.

It wasn't long until the party resumes with a great happy birthday.