🍋🍋🍋

"Profesor, could I use the restroom?" Asked Zain. "Yes, but don't take too long."

He quietly leaves the classroom.

Five minutes pass and he still hasn't returned. Andrew though he was probably taking a big fat juicy shit. Even so, he still though it was weird he hasn't returned.

"Profesor, could I use the restroom?"
"You too? Alright, but be quick."

He leaves the classroom

As Andrew was about to enter the bathroom he heard a faint sound. It sounded like ... Moaning?

As he enters he sees that there was only one stall occupied. The sounds were coming (cuming) from that one. Andrew realized that the door wasn't locked. Since he was curious who was making those sounds he open the door and saw-

"Zain?" Andrew was a bit shocked to see his best friend jerking off.

"Andrew?" Said Zain while his COCK was literally just hanging there. "What are you doing here?"

Lock.

Andrew just licked the door. He slammed Zain against the wall and started to caress his COCK.

"~A-Ah"

"Shh, we don't want anyone hearing you now do we~"

"B-But-"

Andrew slammed his lips against Zains. About two minutes pass and they separate both gasping for air. All of a sudden, Andrew turns Zain around.

zip.

Andrew just unzipped his pants.

"What are you-"

Before he could finish speaking Andrew pushed his COCK inside Zain. Zain was about to moan very loud, but Andrew covered his mouth. He WAS known for his fast reflexes. That's why he was best on the team.

Andrew started to move, which caused Zain to flinch. At the same time he took Zains COCK and satrted to jerk it, fast, very fast.

Zain would've told him to slow down but he was enjoying it too much, plus, Andrews hand was still covering his mouth.

Andrew moved his hand faster and faster until Zain reached his climax. He came. Andrew obviously saw that and thought that maybe, he could show Zain just how skilled he was. He took his cock out and started kissing Zains neck and leaving hickeys.

After about a minute or two Andrew just said one word.

"Suck."

Zain understood that too well and hesitated for a bit, but in the end did get on his knees.

Andrews bug fat juicy gorilla grip cock was dangling in front of his face. He put it in his mouth. He was going gently until-

Andrew pushed his head so most of his fat juicy gorilla grip cock was in Zains mouth. Since he was holding Zains head already he started moving it.

"Fuck..." Said Andrew quietly as he reached his climax.

Andrew came but he still wouldn't let go of Zains head, making him swallow his cum.

Anyways the bell rings, they get dressed, leave and go home.

As they were saying goodbye Andrew said:

"I'm not done with you yet. I'll see you tonight."

After saying that Andrew left leaving Zain who was now a flustered mess.

BTW. This was my first smut ever so don't judge please