omegaverse au 😊

I actually don't know what omegaverse is but my Friend told me it would be a good idea to write about it 💀👍

***************************************

Zain was late to class and was running as fast as he could

"Fuck I'm late!" He said out loud

The hallway was empty and his footsteps were the only thing you could hear. As he was running he cut a sharp corner and ran into someone.

"Kyaa!" Zain screeched

He fell to the ground and when he looked up he saw Andrew, the most popular guy in the whole school, also the only alpha in the school!

"Watch where your going shrimp!"

Zains 2'3 ass shivered when he saw him and started apologizing.

"I-I-I-I-I-I'm so s-s-s-sorry a-alpha!" His tail wiggled.

"An apology means nothing to me. You need a proper punishment!" Andrew said with venom in his voice.

He started dragging Zain to the bathroom. He entered the third stall. He closed the door and slammed Zain against the wall. Zain shivered under his harsh touch.

Andrew started kissing Zains neck and left HUGE, BIG, ENORMOUS hickeys as soft moans escaped from Zains mouth.

Andrew couldn't hold in his urges no more and pulled out his 16 incher (in reality it's a 2 incher but let's change it for the sake of the story) and pulled down Zains pants.

He shoved his COCK inside of Zains tight ass gorilla grup juicy pussy as he practically screamed Andrews name.

"You like that don't you, you slut" Andrew said as he quickened his pace to 100km/h. Zain wad now a mess

2 hours later...

Zain was on his knees sucking Andrews COCK while Andrew was holding Zains head and guiding him.

All of a sudden he stopped and started biting Zains neck. Zain screamed so loud istg the whole school heard him. Andrew didn't care tho. He wanted the whole school to know that Zain belonged to him.

Andrew marked Zain.

"You did good bbq, meet me here after school for round two"

Andrew left leaving Zain a flustered mess.

The End