Marriage

Since Zain has been marked by the Alpha everything changed. Andrew has become much more agressive twords anyone who would try to get close to Zain. He's become so possesive that he wants to marry Zain, to claim him for the rest of his PATHETIC life.

"What are you talking about?! We've only been together for 6 months and you already want to get married?!" Zain said in disbelief.

"Kitten Whiskers, they're no questioning it. I see the way people look at you. You're mine and only mine, no one else is allowed to look at you the way that I do, so I have to make you mine forever."

Those words made Zain shiver but he knew there was no stopping Andrews requests.

"A-Alright pookie. We will get married "

*Time skip*

Zain POV:

Today is the day. Today I'm getting married to Andrew and I don't know what to think. What lingerie do I wear for later? Will we use condoms? Will we have hardcore anal or oral sex? Ugh... All of these thoughts are rushing through my mind so fast and-

"Calm down Kitten Whiskers, it will be okay. Plus the only person that's invited is the math teacher that let me go to the bathroom so I could fuck you"

"Y-Yeah but still..."

"Don't worry babygirl it will be okay"

Andrew french kissed Zain as they continued to get ready.

*Later*

"Do you, Andrew, take Zain to be your wif- I mean- husband?"

"Yes, I do." Andrew looked at Zain lovingy.

"Do you, Zain, take Andrew to be your husband?"

"Y-Yes!" Zain looked at Andrew happily

"Well, I now pronounce you, husband and husband, you may now kiss the gro-"

Andrew pulled Zain close as they started having a makeout session. The pope left after Andrew gave him a death glare.

"Bravo!! The math teacher yelled from the seats"

When they got home they had both hardcore anal and oral shrex.