Prologue

Jungle Juice is a spray that is used to kill insects immediately, but without anyone knowing, the insect that gets killed by it, will release DNA from the insects and go toward the user.

This transforms them into hybrid insects, where humans have few insect traits on them. Like hand, tail, antenna, wing, and many more. They even got blessed by the insect's abilities that they killed, some of them like an exoskeleton, some boost strength, and more.

But, this makes many hybrids use their specialty for their benefit. Some use it for normal routine, reaching goals, and...bad things. Some bad people use the insects' ability to kill many people because when a hybrid eats human meat, they become stronger and unbeatable.

Because humans, they focus more on other hybrids because it will give 2x more than humans can give. This makes many hybrids don't trust each other as they fight to survive.

But, hybrids aren't known by many humans, only a few of them know about hybrid existence, but most of them either get sent into hospitals because they lost their minds, or die getting killed by hybrids. Some of them survive but decide to turn themselves into hybrids too since they envy hybrids who can do many things humans can't do.

But, only one human doesn't turn himself into a hybrid, and that is Suchan Jang. He is a clever college student and person. How does he know about hybrids?

Well, an organization that created the Jungle Juice caught him and experimented on him. Instead of insects, they put random animal DNA to replace his DNA. He gets cuts, stabs, gets electricity, etc that the organization does to him.

The reason they do this is that they want to make a perfect tool to kill all hybrids since hybrids are not in their control as they are free-roaming around the world. This unexpected event makes Suchan's mind slowly go crazy because of nonstop torture to test his specialty.

One day, he released himself because of a clumsy doctor. He killed every single person in the factory. After killing, he fled to his home back to see his friend...but, most of them passed away getting murdered.

He searches for every clue of his friend's murderer only to find a man with Mantis's hand? Even though he has a specialty in him, he has never seen half-human and half insects before that known as a hybrid.

At first, he doesn't believe it, until he meets one of the hybrid people that have a spider specialty. And what he witnessed is not what spiderman will do, YES, he thinks the hybrid that has spider trait is spiderman but the Korean version.

This hybrid spiderman is killing spree many innocent people. Suchan sees the hybrid vomit digestive fluid over the civilian. Then the hybrid chewed the people that got hit by his vomit with the 'jaws' (chelicerae) from what he remembered, and the fluid was sucked back into the mouth together with some liquefied "meat" from the people.

Witnessing this, Suchan immediately kills the hybrid after seeing spiderman kill it immediately. After killing the hybrid, he gets ambushed by a group of hybrids again, but they don't mind… it's like they're full of bloodlust, nothing else.

After killing all of the hybrids, he sees the city's ruins and sees many humans half of their bodies lost, stabbed, beheaded, lost limbs, and melt because of the spider's hybrid.

Seeing this, he was enraged as he just confirmed that this hybrid insect is real. This confirms that the one that murdered his friend is the mantis guy.

With this, the hunt begins as Suchan searches for any information about the mantis guys that killed his friend. For the past few years, he met the mantis guys, which just killed a few people in the theater.