They not same like other

Huiji: “From what I read in romance novels, the heroine falls in love with the male characters! That's why Professor Hwa acts shy around Suchan! Can't wait to tell my friend about this love story live-action!”

She got that entirely wrong. Shy? Bullshit, Hwa is very scared to death because the person beside her can destroy this whole Nest without trying. She tried her best to not make eye contact with Suchan.

If Suchan can destroy labs that turn someone into a killing machine to erase all Hybrid Insect, what can even Nest do? Waiting for some wannabe hero to come to their rescue? Or some weird miracle to happen?

Huijin: Suchan?

Suchan: Yes?

Huijin: What's your relationship with Professor Hwanyeong?

Suchan: A friend. Nothing else.

Huijin: “She got friend zone!! From my knowledge, he likes her but doesn't have the guts to confess to her since he fears she might reject him. In most of the Novels I read, Heroine will confess to her fate partner in the future. Don't worry Professor Hwanyeong! You will end up with him in the end!”

As Huijin nodded her head and giggle, Suchan watched her with… confusion.

“I can feel a stubborn vibe from this girl. Maybe she was that type of girl that supported her friend no matter what happened.”

Hwa: “Ugh… I feel some disturbance in the air. Is it Huijin? No, she is not that type of girl that disturbs someone's life. Suchan? I don't know much about him. Maybe I can get to know him so I can use some of his information to make sure he doesn't kill any of the Nest students.”

Hwa gets close to Suchan before asking him in a low tone to make sure Huijin can't hear their conversation.

Hwa: Suchan?

Suchan: What's up?

Hwa: What complex do you have? I have never seen your trait before?

Suchan: Why suddenly want to know about me?

Hwa: Just asking? You are strong right?

Suchan: *sigh* Well, my complexes are various.

Hwa: State one of them.

Suchan: Ever heard of ‘Boxing Shrimp’?

Hwa: *confused* What?

Suchan: ‘Mantis Shrimp’.

Hwa: Oh.

Suchan: I have one trait from the Mantis Shrimp species, known as ‘Odontodactylus Scyllarus’.

Hwa: That Mantis Shrimp that can deliver an explosive 60 miles per hour punch?

Suchan: Yes. But my punches were faster than Boxing Shrimp. I think the fastest I ever punch is around 300 miles per hour. But punches that fast make my arm numb for a while. Probably 6 hour maximum. The only time I punch that fast is because I fight someone who has a Rhino complex I think? Maybe Crocodile? Or Malayan Pangolin? Or turtle?

Hwa: Wait wh-

Suchan: I know you must be confused. But the lab that runs the experiment on me has upgraded the ‘Jungle Juice’, to the point it can kill every animal. Even ‘European House Mice’ can't survive.

Hwa: That… bad.

Suchan: Indeed it's bad. That is why I killed everyone in the labs including the human experiment there. Sadly, most of them manage to get away.