Welcome to the Playground- Chapter 1

GUYS THE FIRST UPDATE CHAPTER IS HERE, ENJOY.

(*^ω^*)

The young girl on the dirty alley floor cried, she was soaked in blood from her clothes, to her hands and face. None of hers though.

She cried and cried, watching from a distance as enforced taunted her parent's bodies on the ground, kicking and laughing.

"Let's go." One spoke as the other turned to see Y/N, he laughed, he fucking laughed.

"Are you a'right." A sudden voice was heard from the end of the alley. Y/N tried to run but she could barely breathe, it felt like all the air left her lungs as she sobbed.

It took one look of the scene for him to realize what happened, he face twisted into anger but for the girl, he kept calm.

"I'm Vander. I promise, I'll get you somewhere safe." He extended a hand to her and she felt a sense of trust in him.

~~~

"C'mon!" Vi yells, "we're almost there!" She looks down to her friends to see them keeping pace, except her sister and Y/N.

"Holy shit— holy fuckin shit—" Y/N mumbles under her breath, heights have never and will never be her thing.

"Y/N don't be a baby! You're almost there!" Vi screams, everyone was already on the rooftop just waiting and watching. Thanks for the added pressure assholes, she thought.

Finally on the rooftop the group stares at the view, it was beautiful, the sun hitting the building perfectly.
Y/N smiled at the view. A blimp full over the crew and Powder gasps with excitement.

"One day, I'm gunna fly one of those things!"

"And one day ima shoot one down." Mylo aims with his fingers as if it was a gun, Y/N hits his hand down and glares. She hated when Mylo would do that to Powder, put her down, she's just a fucking a kid.

"Don't listen to him! One day we're going to rule all of this," Y\N turned Powder to the Piltover penthouse, where all the counselors stay, "right Vi?"

Vi smiles at the scene playing infront of her "Of course. Just us." Her eyes attentively look at Y/Ns for an answer.

"Yeah. Just us." She smiles, her eyes lighting up slightly.

The group continues their search for the apartment little man told them to find, enforcers are everywhere, it felt like security when up last time they were here.

"What if we get caught??" Claggor questions Vi, he worries a lot.

Vi knelt down between to building, examine something. She sighs heavily before answering "We are not getting caught, we'll be in and out."

"Now everyone, follow me, just don't look down." Vi gets up and takes a few steps back from the ledge of the building

Somehow, Vi safely makes it to the other side, everyone follows her, again, except her sister and Y/N.

"Called it, this is on you Vi." Y\N could hear Mylo says, if she could, she could punch him in the throat so hard his adam's apple comes out the other side.