- ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ -

Hi guys! SturnioloVan here, I decided to write a fan fic about Matt Sturniolo x a Female OC that I made (Aubreyy Smith) because I was bored and I thought it would be fun to write one. The Sturniolo Triplets have stated rhat they are uncomfortable with Sexual Content about themselves so none of that will be in my story. This book is still a work in progress but I promise I will try my best to finish this book ASAP!! Here are a few things you need to know before we start reading~

1. NO smut. (I find it disgusting that people write smut about the Sturniolo's considering the fact that they have stated how uncomfortable they feel about it so I am NOT writing any of that.)

2. NO sexual content (like I just said, Sturniolo's have stated they feel uncomfortable about sexual content so there will be none of it in my book however there will contain cuddling, kisses, etc.)

3. This story contains verbal/fist fights, cat calling, panic attacks and ED. If you are not comfortable reading about any of these topics, I will say in some chapters to skip!

4. If you think like the idea of my book and decide to write something like mine, please please PLEASE give me credits because I worked really hard on this book and I feel like if you just steal my story it will ruin the fun to make one.

5. Lastly, my story is credited to other writers because this book is based off of some other people that make Matt Sturniolo Fan Fics. <3

~{CASTING LIST}~

MADI FILIPOWICZ AS AUBREYY SMITH AKA TRIPLET B

18 || Contact: Aub🥰 || Straight

User name (s) for social's:

Aurb3yy (Main Account)

n0t_Aurb3yy (Spam Account)

LOUIS PARTRIDGE PLAYING AS MASON SMITH AKA TRIPLET A

18 || Contact: Man Hoe🤰|| Gay

Username (s) for socials:

..Mason.. (Main Account)

IhateSydney_ (Spam)

JULES LEBLANC AS SYDNEY SMITH AKA TRIPLET C

18 || Contact: Ms. Prescott❣️|| Bisexual

Username (s) for socials:

Sydn3y.Smith (Main)

SydneyPrescott (Spam)

~{Additional Characters}~

Chris Sturniolo as himself || Contact: Colby Jack🤠

Nick Sturniolo as himself || Contact: Bird Boy 🤎

Matt Sturniolo as himself || Contact: MattyB💅

User names for the triplets!

Matt || aka triplet B || Straight

MatthewSturniolo (Main)

BernardSturniolo (Spam)

Nick || aka triplet A || Gay

NicolasSturniolo (Main)

ILOVEBILLIEEILISH (Spam)

Chris || aka triplet C || Straight

ChristopherSturniolo (Main)

ChrismasTree (Spam)

Group Chat Name (s):

Smith Triplets and Sturniolo TripletsMatt+Aubreyy♥️

Sturniolo triplets: 3 for 3 👹

Smith Triplets: Will Smiths 🪨

- Backstory of the Smiths and the Sturniolo Triplets before we start! -

The Smiths (Mason, Aubreyy, and Sydney) have known the Sturniolo Triplets since they were in kindergarten. They got along so well that they would have sleepovers almost everyday, they would share clothes, food, etc. But then tragedy struck when the Smith's parents, Lilian and John Smith died in a car crash when Aubreyy and her siblings were only 16. Since they had no legal guardian and didn't want one, they just stayed with the Sturniolo's and their parents because they had no other place to stay. So basically, they are all a big family! Mason sleeps with Nick, Sydney sleeps with Chris, and Aubreyy sleeps with Matt. So basically, each triplet got along more with another triplet. However, Aubreyy and Matt always had a better relationship than Aubreyy and everybody else so he basically meant a lot to Aubreyy. Matt was always there for her. Matt would comfort her in any way possible, Matt would let her cry on his shoulder, Matt would cuddle with her every night to make her feel safe. Whenever Aubreyy needed somebody, Matt was there. Matt would always get touchy with Aubreyy because that how he showed his affection towards her. Physical touch was what Matt enjoyed with Aubreyy. I hope you like my story, enjoy. :)

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️

I don't ship Madi Filipowicz and Matt Sturniolo. I only used Madi as my main character because I find it more realistic since they have many photos together and because she is friends with them in real life. Obviously, if Madi ever states that she is uncomfortable with this, I will definitely delete her from the book and change my Female OC. :)

-SturnioloVan

739 words.