- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday March 22nd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- ᴍᴀᴛᴛ' ᴘᴏᴠ -

ᴀᴜʙʀᴇʏʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ in our room while I made some popcorn in the kitchen downstairs. The aroma of the popcorn and the noise of the popping could be smelt and heard all over the house. I guess I was taking to long because all of a sudden I heard Aubreyy groaning behind me.

"What's taking so long? The boys and Sydney are waiting for you upstairs." Aubreyy stated with an annoyed tone.

"Wait, we are all gonna watch the movie together in my room?" I asked. Aubreyy nodded her head with widened eyes, basically acting like I was stupid.

"I just wanted to watch it with you Aub.." I sighed. She giggled and hugged me from behind, squeezing me as hard as she could. I turned around to face her and I hugged her back. As she let go, she kept hurrying me to finish making the popcorn for all of us. I looked at her and gave her a smirk, then, I put my hand on top of her head and start messing her hair up. She whined and ran back upstairs to tell everybody I was almost done.

As I got upstairs I heard everybody talking and moving my shit around and before I stepped in my room, I heard Nick asking Aubreyy something. After I heard them I let out a small giggle, I made a faint noise, almost causing me to get caught.

- ᴀᴜʙʀᴇʏʏ' ᴘᴏᴠ -

"Do you like Matt?" Nick asked me. Everybody went silent to listen to our conversation.

"What makes you think that?" I answered back.

"Well I mean, you are always with him, you guys are always cuddling whenever I wake you guys up, you always talk about him and how you miss him when he isn't home, and he sometimes kisses your head. You can't tell me there isn't anything going on with you two." He states. Everybody looked at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and didn't answer, hoping Matt would come in at any second. Surprisingly, he did.

"Oh uhh hey Matt.." Chris said nervously as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Hey..?" Matt replied with the same amount of confusion Chris had. He sat down next to me on his bed and handed the popcorn to Sydney and Chris, then they handed it to Mason and Nick who finished the whole bowl after only being about 17 minutes in the movie. Since I had already seen this movie I was a bit uninterested. Instead of watching the movie I just kept admiring Matt. I would look at him, smile, then glance back at the tv that was playing the loud movie. I still had the question that Nick had in my mind. Do I like Matt? There is no way. I thought to myself as I slowly drifted off to sleep and rested my head onto Matt's shoulder.

- ᴍᴀᴛᴛ' ᴘᴏᴠ -

I was concentrating on the movie until I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned slowly and saw Aubreyy sleeping on me. I let out a small smile and positioned myself so her head was on my lap so she was comfortable. Surprisingly she slept through the whole movie.

"That movie was scary.. Sydney can you sleep with me tonight I am scared." Nick said covering his mouth in shock. Sydney giggled and agreed and they walked to Nick's room. Mason and Chris went to Chris' room leaving Aubreyy and I cuddling in bed together. I moved a couple times slowly trying to to wake her up until I got in the most comfortable position. Aubreyy was facing the wall and her back was facing me. She was also curled up into a small ball so I decided to cuddle with her by spooning her to make her feel safe. We kept cuddling until I let my tiredness took over me and I fell asleep.