- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday March 31st
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- ᴀᴜʙʀᴇʏʏ' ᴘᴏᴠ -

"ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ car video! Today we have our best friend Aubreyy with us again! Her siblings didn't want to be in our video so it's just her." Chris greeted to the camera. I was in the back seat with Matt, and Nick and Chris were in the front. I still had the bruising of when Rosalie has gripped my wrists. It hurt a lot to see Matt with another girl but it was his choice I guess.

"Today we are doing a part 5 of our Q and A because you all wanted one so let's start!" Nick began. After a couple questions in, we started getting questions about Matt and I.

"One says, 'Are Matt and Aubreyy dating?' Well. Sadly, n-" Chris tried to answer but Matt cut him off.

"Maybe who knows..!" Matt shrugged with an awkward smile as he looked at me.

"O-Okay...?" Nick uttered. I ignored what Matt said and looked back at the camera to finish the questions.

After we finished recording, we headed back inside the house and into our rooms. I didn't really want to sleep with Matt in the same room. However, I wanted to see why he said what he said in the video.

"Why did you say that?" I asked. He gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean Aub?"

"First, don't call me 'Aub' and second, about how we MIGHT be dating. Don't you have Rosalie?"

"Oh uh yea it's just we got in a fight and uhm.. I wanted to make her jealous but we're good now.. sorry." He stated, blankly looking at me without making eye contact. Never did he dare during that conversation look at me in the eyes.

"It's fine I guess."

"Also, can you sleep in Chris' room tonight? Im gonna facetime Rosalie right now." he asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Gladly." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my pillow and pajamas.

- ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ 7:30 ᴘᴍ -

"Aub we are heading out at like 8, wanna come with us to dinner?" Chris asked knocking on the door as he headed in Matt and I's room. I shacked my head and he formed a line on his lips. (like this 😐)

"Okay, see you later. Love you!" He said walking out. I returned the 'I love you' and sat down on my bed. I decided to post something about Matt to see if he would say anything. I looked at my phone and realized that today, 13 years ago, I met Matt. I know exactly what I am going to post. I thought to myself before opening up instagram.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aubr3yy POSTED!

Aubr3yy