- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday March 23rd to Tuesday March 24th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUBR3YY

Liked by MatthewSturniolo, ChristopherSturniolo, NicolasSturniolo, and 34,491 others!

Aubr3yy: Chris woke me up by screaming in my ear. <3 @ChristopherSturniolo

User: Poor Aubreyy
Aubr3yy: I know right 😭

ChristopherSturniolo: That's because you wouldn't wake the fuck up ♥️
Aubr3yy: I hate you
ChristopherSturniolo: I love you too :)

User: you probably deserved it you bitch

User: I hate her sm
User: Then why comment on her posts?

SydneyPrescott: HAHA anyways stop taking pictures and come eat downstairs with us
Aubr3yy: Coming one min 🤦‍♀️

- ᴀᴜʙʀᴇʏʏ' ᴘᴏᴠ -

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱ ʜᴀᴅ ᴡᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ with screaming, I laid in bed for a little. Thinking about what had happened a few days prior. The kiss Matt and I had was something that I never expected. Trust me, I loved it. But I don't know if Matt meant it as a friend way. I mean, our relationship is just platonic! Right..?

I headed downstairs to see Nick, Mason, and Sydney playing uno at the island while Matt and Chris were sitting on the couch eating cereal and playing Mario Kart.

"BROO STOP FUCKING AIMING FOR ME GOD DAMN IT!!" Chris yelled, hitting Matt on his shoulder. I kept hearing slamming from the controllers which was pretty funny.

"Oh good morning Aubreyy!" Mason said, walking towards me to hug me.

"Morning everybody." I mumbled as I scratched my eyes and yawned. Everybody said hi and continued with their games while I made some avocado toast. I walked over to the couch so sit in between Matt and Chris to watch them play. As I ate my toast I saw Matt winning and laughing his ass off while Chris was getting mad. After I finished eating breakfast I headed upstairs to me and Matt's room to just chill and watch tik toks for almost all day. After scrolling for many hours, I was tired and my tiredness took over, causing me to fall asleep. It was about 10:00 PM when I woke up and decided to finally go back downstairs to see what everybody was up to. The whole group except for Matt was gone.