Mrs. hiwatari~

Towa: be ready you have to come with your father.. from the entrance in 5 min

Maira: //OMG!!!!, I can't believe that my.. my dream guy is going to be my husband//

Towa: (*puts her veil infront*) done! you can go now

Maira came from the entrance holding her father's hand

Father: please take care of her..

Then the ceremony started

Towa started to cry..

Towa: (*tears started flowing from her eyes*)

Kaillian: (*hugging from side*) why are you crying... Kai is not going to her house she is coming to our house (* with consoling voice and sweat drop*)

Towa: yeah you are right

Priest: you can exchange the wedding rings..

Kai saw towa.. towa came and gave a box from behind

Kai: done? (*Whisper*)

Towa: ofcourse~ (*whisper*)

Both exchanged the wedding rings

Then kai had to say few words

Kai: i vow you to love you, cherish you, fill the fridge with chocolates all the time and give you my my black premium card so that you can purchase anything you want, stop the time during when i am attending an important meeting... So just to drop you back home.. Annoy you and call you idiot.. in sickness and in health, for better or worse till death do us apart...

Kaillian: (*clapping*) you wrote it right (*smile on his face*)

Towa: (*Clapping*) i just asked what he wanted to include... he wrote so many things.. it was nearly 15 pages...(*smile on her face*)

Priest: i announce you husband and wife.. now you may kiss the bride..

Kai lifted her veil

Kai: you know what..

Maira: (*blushing quietly*) hm?

Kai: you are looking beautiful (*he smiled softly*)

Then he kissed her..

When he apart him self from her she started crying..

Maira: don't worry these are tears of happiness.. (*blushing and having few tears*)

Kai: i don't care which tears they are but i dont want to see my wife crying.. (*removing tears from her eyes*)

Maira: (*controlling her tears*) (*smiling*) sure!!

Then came the banquet..

Everyone was present..

Maira's pov