misunderstandings 😞

Kamilia: thats great!!

Voltaire: // i don't want to stay here for longer// i am Going to my room..

Kaillian: sure.. (*he knows why he want to go to his room*)

Kai: well i am going to roam around..

Maira's pov

Everyone is upto something.. and i am feeling useless (・–・;)

I am currently in Yue's room

Seeing some messages.. i uninstalled Wattpad a long time ago... And installed once again today...

My followers raised to 700 must be a joke right..

Even Yue is checking her apps..

Suddenly Yue got phone..

Towa: oh my neighbour...

Then she started to talk in her regional language... Which i didn't get it

Towa: (*to her neighbour*) oky bye

Then once again got call from her aunt...then she was talking in her mother tongue.. which i even get it

Towa: (*sigh*) fine i will bye (*to her aunt..*)

Maira: seems like you are getting more calls today..

Towa: yeah.. (*sweat drop*)

Then she got one more phone from her work place

While talking and talking... I don't think she is is aware that she has gone out of the room (・_・;)

So even i thought that i should explore this place... My new home... *Slightly blushing*

I went out till garden.. wow the gardeners have been taking care of this place very well

Then suddenly i saw a bench.. a woman was sitting there Holding a child????

I don't think... That she is cousin of kai or something..

Then suddenly that lady's feeding bottle of her child fell and it came rolling near me..

Lady: umm... Excuse me can you please pass that bottle.. (*with a frown*)

Maira: yeah sure *picked it up and handed over it to her*

Lady: thank you soo much.. *with slight smile*

Maira: don't worry about it..

Well if i look closely she is having many burns of her face and hand...

Lady: may i Know who you are miss??

Maira: oh yeah, my name is maira... I am fiance of kai hiwatari..

That lady looking at me with a shocked expression..

Internal me: (ꏿ﹏ꏿ;)Did i say something wrong?!!!??!???!?!?!

Lady: i am surprised that Voltaire agreed?? I mean that... He would have appointed a dignified lady with etiquettes... And I am surprised that you are so kind..

Maira: don't know what to say at this moment to be honest (*sweat drop*)  // was that a insult or a appreciation !??// What about you miss??

Lady: i am jevelina Fernandez..

When she said the name it felt like on myself there was a huge asteroid..