after few years

Towa: (*kicking kai directly on his face*) you said the plan was dropped!!! But why did you continue

Kai: (*doges it*) if you knew then why didn't you shut your mouth knowing that i didn't wanted to tell you!!! (*Kicks her*)

Towa: (*defends with arms*) yeah yeah as if i am not alive!!! You always mistreated me!!! (*Punches him*)

Jevelina: want to bet?

Kaillian: what is there to bet, how can kai beat a girl? And who is like his own sister..

Kai: (*huffing*) and you thought taking my children would scare me huh?? (* Gives a elbow hit from back*)

Kaillian: guess... This time is something serious? Well i don't think Yue would beat him seriously..

Goh: elder's are enjoying them!! Don't they have sence that something serious is happening?!!

Towa: (*gets hurt*) ... (*Tries to get him and kicks his direct on his arms*)

Kai: (*gets hurt*) .. (* gets concentrate  where he got hurt the previous day due to work*) argh

Towa: (*stops and let him take some rest*)

Kai: (*glares at her and without wasting his time he held her neck and pushed her on the ground*) you are soft hearted that's your weakness, and this weakness would get you killed some day !!!

Towa: (* glares*) don't you think we share the same deadly weakness??

Kai: (*lossens his grip*) you are wrong...

Towa: (* waiting for this time and uses her leg to flip*) if not you would have killed my that time it self?

Goh: (*runs towards home*)

Towa: Kai Alexander Hiwatari!! (*Holds his neck quite tight*) you will be get killed by me if this continues!!!

Kai: (*smirks*) if you knew that i can't hurt you why are you making me to to hurt you?

Towa: (*losens the grip*)...

Some one stood and seeing them

Person: done??

Kai and towa saw her.. and soon aparted from each others

Maira: some one said true that eldest daughter in law have to do everything!!!(*glaring towards towa*)

Towa: about that i can explain... (*Sweat drop*)

Maira: and someone said that he will treat me like a queen.. (*glaring towards kai*)

Kai: dear i can explain...  (*Sweat drop*)

Maira: Explain what?!! You both are really brats!!! I am there who is working in the kitchen for new year and you both are playing in the mud like kids even your children's are working with me!!!

Kai: and seems like my brat has told you that..

Maira: YOU BOTH ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!! WHY ARE YOU CREATING FUSS!!! EVEN WHEN YOU ARE GROWN UPS YOU BOTH ARE BEHAVING LIKE KIDS!!! HOW ARROGANT AND CHILDISH CAN YOU GUYS BE!!! EVEN KLERVIA AND ElONARA ARE HELPING ME!!!

Kaillian: you said her right?? (*Seeing goh*)

Goh: no my mouth Said her

Kaillian: (*sweat drop*) he got genetics from kai

After a huge lecture of maira.. both apologised

Maira: as punishment you both have to wash your own utensils+ even ours

Towa: yes ma'am

Maira: kai?

Kai: (*sigh, unwantedly*) yes your majesty..