Prologue

She slowly opened her eyes, her lashes were covered in blood she could barely see. She heard footsteps coming towards her,she slowly tried to get up but her legs were weak, she sat down leaning towards the uneven wall and pressed her hands against her mouth inorder to keep herself quite. There were no footsteps anymore, she stood up slowly and walked towards the road searching for someone not the someone who is trying to hurt her but someone who might help, she couldn't shout out loud HELP!! HELP!! She gotta be silent but she couldn't bear the pain of the wounds and the blood that was dropping down her head, she was slowly weeping, "Where do you think you're going" She didn't even turn around she ran, ran for her life, ran and ran but he was faster, stronger, less hurt, She saw a car near the end of the long street, both side of the street were woods, long, dense, creepy woods, "HELP!!" She screamed but her voice was weak, she got closer to the car and the headlight was too strong, someone was standing there facing the other side, he is going to the woods with a flashlight, he was a few feet away so he couldn't hear her, She seems to recognise him, "Ry.. Rylan!", She stopped and tried her best to scream cause she couldn't move anymore she was bleeding from head to toe, "Rylan.. Rylan!!", "He can't hear you, it's just us now" before she could run he grabbed her and dragged her into the bushes on side, Rylan turned around, like he thought he heard something, "Is anyone there!? Hello? Did anyone call me? Is it you Bella? Bella?" But no one answed, he continued his way through the woods, not knowing someone is fighting for their life near him as soon as he left, Her head got smashed with an iron rod,she was not breathing anymore. SHE. WAS. DEAD.