Chapter 1

It's been two days since anyone have seen or heard from Bella, I'm so scared of what happened or where she is, I don't even know if she got to have any food or even if she's alive..."Tina,Come downstairs" I heard my Mom calling "What is it mom?" I asked, "We're just here for some enquiries miss, please co-operate" it wasn't my mom so I ran downstairs, a few police officers were in our living room talking with my parents "Did you find anything about Bella?" I asked, He told me that he have to talk to me alone so my parents waited outside. When they were gone he showed me a piece of purple cloth more like a teared tshirt piece with blood on it and..."Look kid I don't want your parents to worry if this is not what I think it is that's why I called you alone so have you seen this type of fabric before?" He asked, tears flooded up my eyes, it was getting kinda blurry but I knew it "Ye..yes,this is mine and Bella borrowed it from me..th..that night she was wearing it" I couldn't control my tears "Di..did you find her?" I asked even though I kinda didn't wanna know cause I'm scared what would have happened "No, not yet. There's a chance of an animal attack and maybe.. you know your sister must have been at the wrong place at the wrong time and maybe..." "She's dead?? Huh? You think Bella is dead!!? Are you just gonna assume something and close the case!? Is that what you're supposed to do!? Huh!?" I screamed at him uncontrollably cause what does he think he's doing, is that why he told my parents that he wants to talk to me alone "Listen miss I know that you're sad and angry, I understand but there's nothing we can do about it, please understand our situation too, anyways we're going now we'll inform if there's any other news" I didn't even want to see his face, he walked out as I went to my room, I could hear my mom screaming at him and dad trying to get her to stop but I just went upstairs because I can't handle this anymore if they start to behave like this then who's gonna find Bella. I still remember the night she disappeared...

Nov 20, THE NIGHT BELLA DISAPPEARED

"Tina Tina!! Wake up!? Are you already asleep!? I told you that I've to go, it's our anniversary he'll be waiting for me, dude!! Wake up" I slowly opened my eyes I was really tired so I kinda fell asleep "Oh Bella! What is wrong with you, you really have to go in the middle of the night for that idiot?" I asked her, she replied "He's not an idiot Tina come on, what you have to do is just close the main door from inside after I go and when I come back I'll call you then open it for me, okay?" She's been telling me her stupid plan the whole day just because she couldn't go to her so called 'Boyfriend' in the day time as it's my birthday and we all went to celebrate it and was busy all day so she couldn't escape, "Fine, whatever" I said, we slowly went downstairs without waking up Mom and Dad then I opened the door for her she went outside, she whispered to me "You are the best sister ever, thank you" I giggled and waved her bye and whispered back, "Don't be late" I closed the door.
It's almost 5, mom's gonna wake up soon where is she? I texted her, called her and what not. I heard mom's footsteps coming towards my bedroom wait no not my bedroom she went to Bella's bedroom Shit!! what do I do? "Bella??" I heard my mom from the other room, "Bella are you there in the toilet? Bella?" No mom she's not, where are you Bella? You are in trouble when you're back home, I heard mom coming towards my bedroom I was standing near my door to hear what's happening, suddenly she knocked on my door I opened it, "Thank god atleast you are here, where is Bella?? She's not there in her room" She asked me, I said "She..uh..sh..she went for a walk" What? Why did I even say that, it's such a stupid lie,Bella never goes on walks especially not in mornings, "What? Since when did she started going on walks?" another lie popped up in my stupid head, "Sin..since today yeah since today she said she was going to be focusing on her health from now on" Mom surprisingly seems to believe it, "Really? Ok then" God that was close, but where is she really?