Chapter - 1

In a forest near a mountain.

A big explosion not very far making almost part of the place incinerated.

Irene: Impressive as always stella.

In front of her stood a fourteen year old teen with long crimson red hair color, with pigtails, yellow ribbons in her hair and with brown eyes wearing a black hood jacket with a red shirt in it wearing black skirt, grey sandals and bandages on both hands all around the wrist.

This young teen is stella belserion former Uzumaki Nanikaze, now fully blood related to irene as her biological daughter thanks to the ritual.

Stella: Thank you mother.

She smiled hearing her saying that which brought great joy, even though it was four years of bonding it couldn't help to see that bond form for a short while.

???: I believe you went overboard little sister.

Both of them turn to see erza walking towards the two of them.

Stella made a pout look.

Stella: Says the one who uses purgatory armor that destroyed an entire mountain.

Which she blushes in embarrassment at the remainder of that time during the journey together and laughs nervously.

Erza: Fair enough.

She patted her head making her laugh a little.

Irene seeing this made her smile to see them interact like siblings and never forget that fateful day.

Flashback

Within a cave.

Irene setting up the seals following the instructions from the scroll to make sure it is good to go.

Stella sitting in the center of the seal with a curious look on her face.

It has been three months after leaving the village and been saved by her mother irene who was sent by kami to raise and train her as her own child.

During their time together she explained everything to her about herself and where she come from along the actions she has done.

Safe to say that to her surprise she hugged the mage cause her surprised and even more when she tells her that doesn't care of what happened that back then it's all in the past and came to this world to start over with her as her daughter.

Which brought her tears of joy hearing those kind words she said.

Now she is preparing he seal and looks at kuroka.

Irene: Alright stella are you ready.

She nod.

Stella: Ready mother.

Then got a knife out while removing her sleeve on her right hand to made a cut which she flinch a bit but worth it for the effort that will happen.

Then a few drops of blood fall to the seal and it started to glow crimson red.

Irene got her staff and began to chant.

Irene: By the name of kami and all deity hear my call, bless this child my blood to metamorphosis her as my flesh and blood grant her what her heart desires the most and be come true.

The seal glow brighter and shines on stella.

She feels herself changing but she grunts in pain and seeing some changes in her her whiskers start to disappear, her hair changing color to crimson red, and finally her eyes changing color to brown.