Chapter - 5

(I really almost forgot to mention that Itachi will be female as well.)

Right in the forest clearing in wave county

Stella standing in her side looking at sasuke and menma ready for a fight.

Irene along with everyone are at sidelines going to watch.

Kushina is a little concern that her daughter and son about to fight and glance at irene.

Kushina: Aren't you going to stop this.

She look at her.

Irene: No it is the two of your genin fault of such words which trigger her inner dragon.

That got their attention.

Kakashi: Inner dragon?

Irene: Something that is a powerful and ancient sacred art of the clan.

That got them very curious and look at the fight that is about to begin.

Hinata is a little worried for kuroka fighting both of them at the same time, but a hand is place on her shoulder and look to see mirajane.

Mirajane: Don't worry hinata she will be fine, have faith.

She nod of understanding and look back.

Sakura heard what she said.

Sakura: What makes you think that she will defeat them especially sasuke who is rookie of the year along with menma?

Minerva look at her.

Minerva: Because stella is not someone who can not be underestimated and trust me she's strongest close to Lady Irene's level.

That got their attention and look at her.

Irene: Is quite true after all she's is my daughter after all.

Which made Kushina grit her teeth in anger heard what she said about stella being "her" daughter.

Kakashi got his headband out to reveal his Sharingan not going to miss an opportunity like this and see what Minato's long lost daughter can do.

Stella look at the two smirking teens.

Menma: I'm going to enjoy this and humiliate you in front of your so call friends.

Sasuke: Once I defeat you that woman will see my way and teach me everything she knows.

Stella: So that you go hunt down Itachi your older Sister.

That got him surprised to hear along with the rest of Konoha team.

Stella: Before you ask, yes I met her and had a fight against her.

This made the uchiha mad to hear that.

Sasuke: You didn't kill her did you?

She just smirk and made a fighting stance.

Stella: If you want that answer then beat me duck butt.

Then irene made a barrier around them making sure any attacks does not damage the area.

Irene: Begin.

Then both sasuke and menma rush toward to stella with a fast pace.

Menma: Let's how long your tough act can take when on your knees defeated.

They went strike her but suddenly she disappeared much to their surprise and felt pain that something hit their faces.

They see stella above the two of them and a double kick on their faces which send flying and crash to the barrier wall.