Chapter - 3

Right in the middle of the lake Zabuza momochi demon of the bloody mist looking at the woman in front of her.

Zabuza: Who are you?

Irene smirk.

Irene: I'm your new opponent demon of the mist Zabuza momochi.

Which the demon narrows her eyes.

The rest Irene's group along with konoha team tsunami and tazuna looking at the two of them.

Kushina is surprised to see a woman there by the looks of it same age as her but her hair is most attention and little hope in her eyes.

Kushina thought: Could she be?

Then look at the other red-haired women with armor, but her most attention is the red-haired girl looking like the same age as the rest of the genin but couldn't help but feel she saw her before.

Kakashi just woke up while coughing the water out water for almost drowning.

He starts to look at everyone.

Kakashi: Did I miss something?

Kushina helped him up.

Kushina: I don't know but better thank tazuna's daughter.

Back at the lake.

Zabuza got her sword out and prepared herself.

Zabuza: Lady you are in my way of work and I don't like anyone get in my way.

Irene: Then what will you do about it?

She prepared herself and made some hand signs.

Zabuza: Then prepare to be cut in piece hidden mist jutsu.

Then mist appeared covered both of them which made the shinobi nervous but not the group of mages.

Laxus: What a cowardly way to fight.

Erza: Didn't you do the same when you held me and along with the other girls hostage.

Which he flinch at reminder and stella laughs a little.

The genin noticed the kid laugh but wonder about her also sasuke and menma glaring at her for the stunt she pulled.

But the Hyuga heiress can feel something about her like she has seen her before.

Erza: Minerva if you please.

She nods and uses her power to make a field around them which surprised the shinobi.

Sakura: How did she do that, what kind of jutsu is this?

Minerva: It's a special ability I have from my clan.

That brought their attention especially menma and sasuke who had a greedy look in their eyes.

Now they see Zabuza running towards irene at high speed.

Zabuza: You made a mistake fighting me bitch, I am a master of silent killing.

Then she appeared behind her.

Zabuza: And you're done.

But suddenly she was kicked in the face by irene who smirk.

That she skid back and roll but regain her balance.

She's surprised that she found her so easily.

But then she felt a powerful wind and see the mist disappeared seeing Irene's staff glowing.

The shinobi group are quite shocked to see what just happened, the woman found Zabuza so easily and kicked her in the face along using wind to blow the wind away.