Chapter Ten

Ryoko still in Margaret's body plagued by her thoughts from the other night, currently she's having a meeting with the sins discussing a plan to take down Meliodas and The Ten Commandments. After the other night she has been selected as the captain of The Seven Deadly Sins although to be honest that position should go to Merlin if she were to be honest.

To be honest she really didn't want to fight against the two men she loves more than her own life, still she has to fight to save them before her time runs out for good this time.

As of right now she, The Seven Deadly Sins, and The Archangels now unify as "Stigma". Merlin and Ludociel come up with different strategies with both Hendrickson and Dreyfus. In order to defeat The Demon Clan Stigma divides into three teams: Defense, Search and Destroy, and Assault teams.

"In order to fully combat the demon race. We stigma will divide into three teams: Search and Destroy, Defense and Assault teams. Search and Destroy will confront the demon race clearing a path way to Camelot. Sariel and Tarmiel will be in command" Ludociel interjected sternly.

"Seven Deadly Sins: King, Diane, Elizabeth and Gowther will participate along with Grand Knight Howzer as well as Sir Deathpierce and his team as well as an army of Holy Knights" Merlin announced.

While Dreyfus, Griomore, Jericho, Slader, and Simon were selected for the Defense team.

"I'll handle The South Gate, Simon and Slader The North Gate, last but not least Jericho the West Gate" Dreyfus interjecting his part to the mage.

"Very well than" Ludociel responded with a nod towards the former grand knight.

"Lastly the assault team will require myself, Gilthunder, Ludociel, Escanor, Hendrickson, and Ryoko. This team will be able to infiltrate, the demon race given Meliodas has already absorbed the commandment" Merlin interjected, Ryoko bites her lip her eyes hidden into shadow showing her despair.

Elizabeth was not enthusiastic about this set up at all especially if this gives Ryoko a chance to get to Meliodas.

"I don't agree with this at all" she angrily interjected.

The Boar Sin remains impressive not fazed by her little outburst "It doesn't matter what you think or feel about this Elizabeth, regardless I don't trust given how deceitful you are and the only reason we need you in this formation was your magic especially with your healing abilities, nothing more than that" she coldly expressed, Elizabeth wasn't backing down.

"Than how you could trust Ryoko?!She's been dead for three thousand years, she's currently using my sister's body as a vessel knowing full well Margaret won't be able to hold out much longer, sooner or later Margaret will burn and so will Ryoko" Elizabeth added alarming Gilthunder.

Ryoko chuckles "You're really pathetic Elizabeth, so much for being a lady" she mocked only for Elizabeth to wrap her hands around the witch's throat squeezing it tightly, both women landed into a harsh thud.

"Margaret!" Githunder shouted hysterically going over to the brawling women, same with Hendrickson and Dreyfus.

Ryoko holds onto Elizabeth's wrists to prevent her from strangulating her even further.

"Carry myself like a lady?! you should talk, you're no better than I am! You hold just as much as blood on your hands just as much as I do!" Elizabeth looks completely unhinged making that statement, but Ryoko mocks her with a smirk.

"Stop it Princess Elizabeth!" Dreyfus shouted pulling the reincarnated goddess off the witch, who coughs struggling to breathe, Gilthunder went to check on her.

"Regardless of what you say or do, Meliodas is still bound to me, and it has been for the last 3,000 years! You're still a dead witch, Ryoko!" Elizabeth spat, she was expecting Ryoko to be angry but she's instead laughing as if this is all a joke, a very sick joke.

"Damn you, what's so funny?!" Elizabeth demanded, Ryoko continues to laugh despite struggling to catch her breath.

"That maybe true Elizabeth, but I have Meliodas's heart, and it will always belong to me, he gave his heart to me willingly. You actually think this curse will keep him bound to you? You really are delusional, he'll rip his own hearts out than be bound to you and I know I'm dying. I will release myself from Princess Margaret's body so she could be with the one she loves, I would never take her away from Gilthunder I know that pain all too well, say what you want Elizabeth at least the bond I have with Meliodas is real, he will never be yours" she says in a smug manner, infuriating the Goddess even further.

"Although it's pains me because than I will have to confront Zeldris, it's the last thing I want to do but I understand the circumstances" she muttered with a sorrowful look.

Ludociel was deeply troubled "I still find it hard to believe those two could be loved" he interjected with a look of disgust.

Ryoko didn't take his insult too well "Ludociel I don't want to hear your nonsense you're no better than they are, you killed numerous of times mostly demons who had nothing to do with in the war" she sneered.

Ludociel's eyebrow twitches in annoyance "They were demons nothing more than that" he coldly expressed.

"So you justify murdering women and children? I don't care if they were demons or not, it was unnecessary. You want to call Meliodas and Zeldris monsters than what are you? You can say what you want about me, but I won't allow you to insult them." She snarled.

The bruises on her neck faded away, leaving smooth skin.

"That is the reason why I never participated in The Holy War, innocent bystanders get caught in the crossfire, both sides were wrong. The Demon King and Supreme Deity only saw their men as pawns nothing more than that, the war was just a game to them" the witch stated with righteous anger.

"Unfortunately Ryoko that's the reality of war" Ludociel coldly expressed showing no remorse for his disgusting actions, infuriating Ryoko even further.

"No you made it a reality" Ryoko snarled back coldly.

Ludociel sighs "Ryoko you slaughtered your coven to protect that hell spawn, so don't go around acting so self righteous" he lectured, Ryoko chuckles forming a sadistic smile on her face.

"And I'm not still sorry about it, besides they placed a curse on me and they threatened to kill Zeldris I wasn't going allow anyone to harm him, yes I did slaughtered my coven Ludociel but the difference between you and I, I only kill when it's necessary and to protect my love ones, you only kill to appease a god who only sees you as a pawn. So who's the bigger fool ? I will save Zeldris and Meliodas no matter the cost and put an end to this nonsense once in for all, so Ludociel if you plan to get in my way and if so much even try hurt both of Zeldris and Meliodas, I'll make you wish you were dead" Ryoko threatened darkly.

Ludociel raised an eyebrow her didn't take that threat so kindly "Is that a threat?" He challenged, Ryoko giggles than her eyes turned a bright purple.

"No it's a promise" she expressed with a chilling smile on her face, and she will make delivery on that promise.

"You're insane woman" Ludociel sneered.

"No I'm just a woman in love is all" Ryoko rebutted with confidence.

"And that Ludociel is what makes me so dangerous" She replied with a sad smile on her face.