unknown number

Y/N P.O.V

After that yoshi guy left me i headed to my home. As i went inside the hall. I saw dad giving some pills to mom.

"MOM! when did you come?!! I missed you so much!" I said and hugged her.
She hugged me back and giggled.
"I just came like an hour ago and i missed you too!" She said and i broke the hug. Then i went near dad to hug him.

"But, y/n why are u bleeding?" Mom asked.
"Where?" I touched every corner of my lips and found the spot.
"Ahh this is one? I fell on the ground" i lied.
"Okay, take care of yourself!" She said and i smiled.

"Oh yeah. Get ready we are going out for dinner!" Dad said and smiled.
"What about ms.beak?" I asked.
"Shes coming too" mom said.
"Yay" i went to her and hugged her. I became so close with her, she made everything for me to eat! I know i hated her first but i regretted, now shes the closest one to me. Not more than mom but she is! She buys everything i wanted when it comes for food. She took good care of me when mom was in hospital. I didn't even realize that she is our maid. She broke the hug and signed me to get changed, i soon nodded and went upstairs.

I picked out a cute dress and placed it on the bed. I washed up and put on some makeup to hide the scar and wore the dress. I went downstairs and saw my beautiful mom waiting for me.

"Here! Im ready!" I said
"You look pretty as always!" She said and smiled.
"Where's dad?" I asked.
"Ahh he got a important meeting so he left" she said in a sad voice.
"Its okay mom! WE can go!" I said and looked at ms.beak who was already looking at me and smiled.

~

We reached a fancy restaurant and i was so surprised like it was so fancy.
I was feeling that i was from a royal family or something. I giggled at myself.
We three then took a sit and ordered some snacks or food.

We started to eat the food.
"I could have made this in home!" Ms.baek said. I laughed out loud but not so loud. I saw haruto and his mom coming, Wait- whats haruto doing here? Ahh im in mess rn.

"Oh mrs.kang! What a coincidence!" Haruto's mom said.
"OH nice to meet you again mrs.watanabe!" She said and they both hugged each other while me and haruto were just staring at each other. But i was in surprise.

"Omg haruto has grown a lot! But look at y/n shes still short" she said and sighed.
"Mom is that necessary?!" I whispered yell at her while holding her arm but they were close enough to hear. They all started laughing and i pouted.

"Mrs.watanabe join us!" Mom said.
"Why not!" She said and they both took a sit, ms.beak was in my right side and haruto was in my left.
"Y/n and haruto, we'll have a women talk can you please go to the Another table?" Mom said and haruto's mom laughed Slightly.
"Mom-" haruto cut me off.
"Okay!" I rolled my eyes.

We both looked at a table that was for 2 persons and took a sit. I was looking away and avoiding eyes contact.

"What do you wanna eat?" Hatuto said looking at the menu.
"Anything" i said and looked away when he looked at me.
"Should i ask them 'can we get a Anything?'" He said and scoffed.
I rolled my eyes

"Im going back to them" i said and was about to get up then he held my wrist.
I looked back at him. He signed me to sit down.
"Why should i?" I said
"I want to tell you something" he said.
I rolled my eyes and took a sit.

"I dont know how did it spread but dont think that i did it nor jaehee!" He said.
"How can i even trust you!!?" I said.
"Look when jaehee came again to me, i said her to leave but she started telling bad things about you and i-i said that to h-her......" i cut him off.
"HOW CAN YOU TELL HER?! DO U STILL TRUST HER?!" I whispered yelled banging the table slightly.
"Dont think she did that because she was feeling sorry to you!" He said and i looked at him with a disbelieve face.

"I cant believe you that you still care about her!" I said and rolled my eyes.
"Its not like that" he said
"Then whats its like?" I said.
"We'll order first and talk about it later" he said and looked at the menu again.

He ordered sometime that i dont even know. And after some time the waiter arrived with some foods. He served and i started to eat cause im starving.

I heard haruto giggling.
"Whats wrong?" I said as i stuff some food in my mouth.
"Your so cute!" He said and i rolled my eyes but deep inside i was blushing.
We both continued eating.

~

"It was a wonderful night, we talked a lot today" Haruto's mom said.
"Yeah!" My mom said and they both giggled
Them Haruto's mom looked towards us.
"How have you been mrs.watanabe?" I asked not to be awkward.
"Im great, how are you?" She asked.
"Im good too" i said and smiled.

"Haruto always stay with y/n, they are really good friends!" Mom said.
Ahh mom do u have to tell this?
"Yeah! I hope they become closer than that" Haruto's mom said which made me choke on the air.
"Here drink some water!" Haruto gave me a cup of water.

~

We arrived back home and i was so tired.
"Y/n go change your cloths and go to sleep" mom said.
"Good night mom!" I said and left to my room.

I changed my cloths into normal and washed-up. I laid myself down on the bed. After some minutes i was about to fall asleep but a notification on my phone woke me up.

I looked at the phone and it was a message from unknown person.

Unknown number

Unknown number:
Hey! I hope your awake girl!

Me:
Who are you?

Unknown number:
You wanna get know huh?

Me:
Shut up and answer my question.

Unknown number:
Babygirl its the boy who slapped the fuck you! Hahahahaha

Me:
You jerk! How did you get my number?!

Unknown number:
Good night baby! Hope you dream of me! Hahahaha

Me:
Stfu! Jerk! Pervert!

Unknown number:
It dont work on me babe.

Me:
Whats your name?!

Unknown number:
Why? Are you gonna complain about me? Go ahead, my name is u-jin.
Lee u-jin.

♡♡♡♡

I dont even know whos u-jin, i searched it on google. So thats it for todays chapter. Ill finish this story so soon i swear.

Vote and comment ♡

Thanks~