everywhere=mom

🌚🌚🌝🌚🌚

Y/N P.O.V

"Bye" i waved at him.
He nodded.

I went to the doorbell and rang it. Haruto was still standing there, wanting me to go in first. Mom opened the door.

"Oh hey! Why are you so late?!" She was about to hit me but she saw haruto smiling awkwardly. She put her hand back.
"OH haruto!"
"So you were with my daughter? And walking her home this late?!" She said to haruto.

"MOM! Its just 9 p.m!" I said.
"Its not okay for me"
"You have to do a THING for me instead of apology *smirks*" she said and looked at me and winked.
I gave her a confused reaction.

(Its not THE THING your thinking lol)

~

We took a sit on the couch and mom walked up at us. I think shes gonna give us a lecture. I rolled my eyes.

Haruto looked at me and gave a 'whats happening' look. I shrugged as idk.

"So...." she started.
"I just had a call with haruto's mom"
WHAT?
"and i told her that haruto's staying for sleepover" she said and winked at me one more time.

Whats going on??

"WHAT?? REALLY??-" haruto exclaimed but i shushed him. He sat back with a pout.

I went to mom and took her out of the living room.

"Mom?! Why are you doing this?" I asked as i was laughing.
"Idk" she started laughing and i rolled my eyes.
"Well, im going to sleep. Make your own food." She said and i nodded.

~

"So, your gonna help me with cooking" i said to haruto.
He didn't respond as he was playing something on his phone.
I snatched the phone and kept it in my BACK pocket. I smirked. He sighed.

"Okay"

~

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

They had fun cooking and finished their food.

"That was so good!" Y/n said.
"Thank me, i made this masterpiece" he said, flipping his small hairs.
"Okay okay, you did great, thanks"
"Lets go to sleep now" y/n said after arranging the plates back to their place.

~

"This is your room, you can sleep here" y/n said.
Haruto nodded.

Y/n went back to her room and laid herself on the bed.

(After some minutes)

Haruto couldn't sleep because he didn't had his phone and went to y/n's room, knocking the door.

"Come in!" She yelled.
He went in and smiled innocently while y/n was glaring at him.
"What.do.you.want?!" She asked.
"My phone?" He answered.

She took out the phone from her back pocket and gave it to him. He kissed his phone.

"Wtf you doing?" She asked.
"I missed my phone" he said.
"A-ahhh o-okay?" She faked some laughs.
"Go to sleep now!"
"Why dont we play a game on your computer?" He said
"Okay"

(After some minutes)

They played so many games and had fun with each other. Haruto started beating her with pillows.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" he yelled.

Y/n somehow tried to find a pillow and finally found one. Y/n started beating him like theres so tomorrow. She continuously beating him but one missed and both falls on the ground.
Y/n on top of haruto.

They heard knocks on the door. Before they get up the door opened and it was y/n's mom.

"Fuck"

" *coughs* *clears throat* i think i came at the wrong time. But i thought you guys need something to eat because my sleep was disturbed by haruto yellings and its 2:34 in the morning." She said and placed it on the table.

"Sorry for disturbing your moments" she said and left laughing.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Y/n screamed.
"Ahh my ears" haruto complained.
"Get up!!!"
"You should get up, your on top of me!"

Haruto went to take the plate like nothing happened. And started eating the snack. Y/n rolled her eyes and started eating too.

~

"Lets go keep the plate in the kitchen, i wanna drink some water too" haruto said. Y/n nodded.

It was 3 in the morning and they went downstairs.
"Y/n its 3 am, which means its ghost's time" haruto said making y/n nervous.
"SHUT UP!" she said
Haruto couldn't stop laughing.

Y/n switched on the light and kept the plate in the sink. They heard some walking sounds. Y/n was about to scream but haruto covered her mouth.

He took her to a small space where the "ghost" couldn't see them. (Lol)
Only an inch was left between their face. Haruto didn't hesitate and kissed her. Y/n kissed him back.

"Oh the lights are on-----"
"Omg i disturbed you guys again-" y/n's mom entered the kitchen with a bottle.

They broke the kiss soon as they heard her mom's voice.
"MOM!" Y/n groaned and took haruto back to upstairs.

"Go to sleep!" She said and sighed.
He nodded.

🌝🌝🌚🌝🌝

Long time no see lmaooo

Short chapter. So the next chapter is the last one. This chapter was not so special but was for y/n's mom to know. Okay so bye.