saturn

(Last chapter)
(Must be spicy chapter???idk)

(2 years later)

*alarm rings*

Y/n woke up by the alarm and soon stretched herself. Yes, she's not lazy anymore. As it is the end of the holidays and soon they're going to college year. Everything is going very well between Haruto and y/n. There's no jaehee in their life's now. Jaehee apologized to them for doing all those things to them when she was not a very bad person since she didn't know that Haruto and y/n were seeing each other. She after dropped out of school because her parents asked her to study abroad. Y/n and haruto forgive her, and they're friends now :)

While jungwoo and yuna were good..jungwoo always took her to dates and different places to enjoy. Yuna liked dates and going to places with jungwoo as well. It was so good between both and till now.

Lastly, doyoung, finally moved on from y/n after years. But it hurt him, but not anymore now. Doyoung has a girlfriend now. She's so good to him; she was and is always with him. Even though he said that he had a crush on y/n, she didn't mind and comforted him. Her name is yang yujin. She is the perfect girl for him. When jaehee dropped out the next day, yujin joined the school. Doyoung did fall for her, too. But when yujin was close to him, he used to forget everything about y/n. And that's what made him lose feelings for y/n. Today, doyoung is moving to the U.S. with yujin as their parents allowed them to.

They all are 20s now. :)

Y/n is still curious about the guy yoshi who droped out of school 1 year ago. She tried to find his social media account id but hes nowhere to be found.

~

Y/n got ready to meet doyoung and yujin for the last time. While haruto is going to pick y/n up in his CAR,

After some minutes, haruto came to y/n's house. Y/n entered the car.

"Hello! Good morning!" Y/n said and gave a peck on his cheeks as they always do.
"Morning!" Haruto smiled.

"Let's go!"

~

They both arrived at the airport, doyoung and yujin were already there. Everyone hugged each other. While jungwoo and yuna were in iksan to meet jungwoo's parents.

"So, enjoy and study well. Don't know that you guys will miss us." Y/n rolled her eyes as a joke and smiled.

"Ofc we'll miss you all! How couldn't we?" Yujin said, and doyoung agreed.

The airport announced that they'll soon take off.

"Oh! It's time. Goodbye guys! We'll miss you so much and take care!" Yujin said, and doyoung waved at them.

Doyoung excused and went to y/n. And took her to a corner, far from haruto.

"What-" doyoung cut her off.
"I've been keeping this secret for so long, so I'm letting it out."
"What do you mean-" he cut her off again.
"I HAD a crush on you. That's it. Bye." He left y/n shocked.
"Wai-" y/n couldn't even talk.

'Why didn't he tell me earlier?' Was the only words y/n could think.

Y/n couldn't stop thinking about what doyoung said. She was spacing out.