The Real Time!

Team was in dining room. Rohit was sitting with kids. Mahi arrived there and saw what was going on.

“Rohit bhaiya Aaj aap khila do plz !” Said Rishabh whining to him

“Bhaiya I also want to eat by your hands” said Jassi

“What do say I feed both of you one by one” said Rohit

“But I told u first” said Rishabh

“What does that mean anyway .. I am his first kiddo he loves me more” said Jassi

“If u r his first kid then I am his Rishu .. he loves me more than u” said Rishabh

Mahi was watching all this from the door.he just remembered how Cheeku used to whine to him. “How can I do this to my kid ? I lost him forever.. he loved me so much ! But I just drove him away”

Flashback -

There was team meeting going on for upcoming series against SA. India was gonna tour to SA for five match ODI series where Virat was the captain and Rohit was VC.

Dada announced the tour in the meeting room. Juniors acknowledged it and went to their rooms to start packing for the tour.
Now in the team room there were Dada, Sach pa and seniors along with Mahi.

“Khush toh bahot hoga tu Virat” said Jaddu teasingly

“Kyu” asked Virat confused

“Arey SA ja raha hai .. Tera best friend jo milega waha” said Jaddu teasing him and annoying Rohit

“Mai akela thodi ja raha hu ! Tum log bhi toh ho na” said Virat

“Par tu khush toh hai na” said Bhuvi in an obvious tone.

“Ha khush toh hu !” Said Virat smilingly

Rohit just took a tissue paper ball and threw at Virat. Virat just winced as if it hurt him so much to add the drama. He knew what was coming..

“Bahot Khushi ho rahi hai na! Bada pyaar aa raha hai wo alien pe ! Mai yaha Betha hu aur tu uske sapne dekh raha” said Rohit running behind him.

Virat laughed at it and hide behind Dada and Sach pa who were laughing and watching all this amusingly.

“Dada save me from this idiot” said Virat laughingly.

"No Dada will not save" said Ro glaring him

"Sorry cheeku" saying this dada and everyone start laughing

One person who was not at all enjoying this banter. He really had enough of this Ab discussion. And now Dada and Sach pa ! Everyone were just with Cheeku. I just don’t understand it. Cheeku forgets me when he is with Ab and now Dada and Sach pa are forgetting me when they are with Cheeku. I am so done with all this.

This feelings just aggravated more when He saw video of Virat clinging to Ab.

And suddenly Dada saw mahi standing and said

"Mahi why are you standing there come here"

And mahi faked smile and come toward and vi got up from his place and went to mahi clinging to his arm saying

" Bhai see na this people are being mean to my ABD you only tell them to stop" vi said with a pout

Mahi got more angry after hearing this but stopped himself from speaking something but vi again started the ABD puran and speaking about devrat and showed mahi the pics of them

But suddenly everyone got silent after hearing mahi shouting

"WHAT IS THIS ABD ABD HUH ALWAYS ABD ABD AND DEVRAT WHAT YOU WANNA TELL BY SHOWING OFF THIS MUCH OF DEVRAT HUH IF YOU LOVE HIM THIS MUCH THEN GO AND BE WITH HIM NA AND LEAVE ICT AND GO TO SA TEAM BE WITH HIM AND DO ANYTHING JUST STOP TELLING US ABOUT HIM UNDERSTAND MR. VIRAT PREM KOHLI huh why aren't you speaking now...... !?"

Before mahi could continue dada tried to stop him saying

"Mahiya calm down bacch why are shoutting on him huh"

"No Dada not today  he is not even  focusing on getting the team win but only to meet other team players  .He is not contributing to the team."

Vi just got froze in his place couldn't think of anything he got hurt by the word until ro said

"Bhai what are you talking about huh are gone nuts bhai it was just for pulling his leg stop it bhai"

"No ro it's not right have you seen how less he score when he play with sa huh he just do for making abd win nothing else"

Dada said loudly - “THAT’s ENOUGH MAHI”

But Mahi didn’t budge he continued - “No Dada today I will not stop I have had enough of this nonsense going on for a while now”

Virat and everyone was rooted in the same place hearing all that.

“Mahi u are not in ur correct mind right now! Don’t say anything u regret okay” said Sach pa not wanting Mahi to hurt his Cheeku.

“No Sach pa I am tolerating for so many days now. I am so fed up of all this. Whenever I speak to Virat something or the other related to Ab comes up. Or if not Ab there will be someone else . It has started to affect his game. No seriousness at all ! No contribution to the team .. u know what Virat I am just done with u” said Mahi and left the room angrily.

“What the hell is wrong with Mahi bhai?” Said Rohit angrily.

Sach pa moved towards Virat and cupped his cheeks - “Are u okay Virat ?”

But he didn’t get any response and Virat just fainted in his arms.

They took him to the room and called doctor

Dr. Gargi - He is stressed out pls give him meal on time and he can have panic attack so take care of him .

Ro said ok to her and left to have medicine

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So first of all i give whole credit to muktiikyyy
Like she helped so much i just don't know how to thanks her

And next

That shameless doctor is my co partner Gargi__Sarma🤣🤣🤣🤣 she will be our doctor always

Thank you till that
#spreadlove and watch ipl

Bye bye