Broken Truth !

After 2 hours vi woke up with a headache and saw everyone sitting and talking to eachother, until he felt a strong headache and shouted a little

"Ahhh it's paining" said vi holding his head

Dada and ro went to him running while other also went there and bhuvi went to brought his medicine

"What happened cheeku what is paining" dada asked him worried

"Head dada ahhh" said vi

Dada took his head on his lap and started massaging it ,then bhuvi bring the medicine

"Vi get up and have this medicine and then rest please vi" siad ro

Vi got up and have the medicine and again put his head on dada's lap while dada massage. Everyone trying to talk to me but me is just saying that i is fine and we need to go to our tour

Vi pov

"When I kept my head on Dada's lap it just gave me flashback of how Mahi bhai used to take care of me whenever I used to get sick but now he broke me like nothing. Why he did this to me ? What have I done ? I had always contributed to the team irrespective of any team then why did he say like this ?"

After sometime everyone had packed for the tour and we're travelling in the bus. Dada and Sach pa were also travelling with them due to official work.

They reached the venue and had the first match tomorrow. Rohit took the room with Virat so that he doesn't feel alone.

Mahi has still not realized his mistake and was totally ignoring Virat.

Virat on the other side was miserable with everything happening. But he was determined to perform in the match as he wanted to prove that he contributed to the team.

Next day they were chasing the total of 270. Virat was on fire. He scored 112 runs. He was happy that he proved himself that he contributes to the team.

Everyone on the ground congratulated him. Now seniors with Mahi were in the team room.

"Congratulations team and congrats Cheeku ! Superb knock bacha!" Said Dada and Sach pa lovingly.

Mahi also was going to go and congrats to him but stopped hearing a voice.

"Hey biscuit ! Congratulations man !! Superb batting today" said Ab entering the dressing room and hugged him.

Virat first was hesitating and looked at Sach pa also bhuvi and all of them insisted him to hug him back but then Vi was not sure about it after Mahi's outburst

Mahi blood boil after seeing abd and vi hugging eachother.

"How are you biscuit i missed you so much and Danielle and children special came with me too you they are so excited" abd said with too much excitement

"Ohhh ummm so much excitement i will meet do wait here after match we can meet eachother and vi will also be happy" said ro seeing vi a little bit hesitant

"Biscuit why aren't you speaking anything , any problem" abd asked vi with worry

"No no Biscotti i am just exhausted can we talk later if you don't mind and sure i will meet my babies and Danielle after the match you can wait here Anu will be happy" vi said abd showing excitement without aware of mahi hearing it all and standing there

Mahi just curled his first in anger and said - "It's Just one match we have won. No need to be so happy about it and why he will stay here huh"

Ab also frowned listening to that outburst. He left the room to give them privacy.

"What are u saying Mahi ?" Asked Dada

"It's just one match. We have a long tour to go. So be serious and stop sticking to other team players" said Mahi quite annoyingly to Virat.

Virat stared at him in disbelief. He decided to ask him finally what was wrong.

"Bhai why are u behaving like this. Tell me what's wrong plz" requested Virat.

"Because u are not focusing Virat. All u could think about Ab .. Ab this .. Ab that .. if not Ab then there is something else. I have had enough of this chant of Ab now. U better focus on your team and game Virat rather focusing on others. What do u think that u have become a very big person now that u go and interact with everyone. Stop being irresponsible every time."

"Bhai what are u saying" said Rohit shockingly hearing that for Virat which was not at all true.

"But bhai" said Virat in between

"What bhai ! Do u even consider me your brother to call me bhai. I don't think so Virat. It's better u call MS. As u don't consider me your brother .. U already have Ab as your brother right so it's better this way then" said Mahi angrily and left for the bus.

Virat was rooted at the spot not knowing what to do. He just sunk on his knees hearing all that not having the energy.

Rohit and Bhuvi supported him and took him to the bus. He was already tired with all the play and now Mahi saying all that exhausted him mentally too.

Present -

Why u broke me like this ? Out of all people I never thought u would tell me that I don't consider as my brother. I find so hard to trust anyone or get close to anyone. Because the person with I was the closest drove me away. I don't have that strength now. I don't want anyone to break me again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry for small chapter and meet you soon

Bye bye have a nice night

Ok sorry i unpublished it again cuz I didn't wrote the credit and Collab

muktiikyyy thx for help and Collab