FIVE

Your pov:

I woke up at 3:47 AM so I tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work, everytime I almost fell asleep i just wake up. The same nightmare kept coming back to me.

I got lost in my thoughts until I heard some noises downstairs so I decided to grab some scissors and my bat. I went downstairs quietly and saw my dad grabbing all these expensive items.

I pressed on the red button that we have in the house to alarm the police so they would come. Though my dad heard me and looked at me with hatred in his eyes.

"You little bitch!" He came running towards me and I tried to scream but nothing came out. He yanked me against the wall.

"Dad stop!" I tried to make him stop but he just held me against the wall. "I never really liked you, you only got in my way. And now you're here yet again. Trying to stop me. But this will be the last time you'll ever be able to get into MY way."

I looked into his eyes trying to stop him but he moved his hand and started choking me. It was terrifying. I tried kicking him and pulling his hands off my throat but it wouldn't work.

"D- ad.. stop i-it.." It was really hard to talk but I didn't want to die. Not yet atleast. Especially not like this. It felt like as if the ground was gonna shatter and I'd just fall into a big black hole.

Dad had lost his mind. My vision started to get blurry and everything was starting to go black. I can't believe dad would ever do this. How can I even call him my dad!

I started to feel trapped, trapped with everything. Not the kinda trapped where you feel like everything around you is holding you down.

But the kinda trapped where I was frozen, where i trapped myself. Where someone trapped me and I couldn't stop them. The kind of trapped when you can't move, do anything at all.

It was horrible. I was dying. I was only 13 this can't be happening to me. This isn't fair. I didn't do anything. I didn't do nothing to deserve this!

Then suddenly I heard a loud bang, the police arrived and dad let me go. I fell onto the ground but it stayed black. I heard everything that happened I felt everyone who touched me.

It was a horrible feeling, I was gasping for air but I couldn't see anything. It was as if I was taken away, out of my body. As if I could feel and hear everything but I wanted to see.

I have always been afraid of the dark. I dont like the dark. I heard sirens around me, I heard mom asking me if I was alright. Suddenly everything went silent.

(Was I dead?.. Omg yes slayy finally bestie- /j)

Was i dead?.. no I wasn't. I still have a bright future ahead of me so I can't die. I still have to slay throughout my life. I looked around me and saw some pictures.

I saw my childhood gosh I was such a stupid baby. Suddenly I heard a loud ringing noise and I woke up. I gasped for air and looked around me panting.

I saw mom sitting beside me and she looked relieved yet worried. "Oh darling, you're alright. That sick bastard. Luckily he's in jail now for stealing, attacking a child and attempt murder."