THIRTEEN

Your POV

My alarm woke me up at 6 AM. I had to get ready to meet the cast. I wanted to make a good first impression. I went into the bathroom and noticed I looked like sh!t.

Probably because I've been feeling bad. I decided to put on some makeup to cover things up and chose a okay-ish outfit.

My mom was gonna bring me there around 11 but I just wanted to make sure I would be ready before that time. After I was done fixing myself and dressing up I went downstairs.

My mom already had breakfast ready, surprisingly. I sat down at the table and my mom put down a plate for me. It looked really good but what if it will make me feel worse?

I just have to fight through it for now and eat some food otherwise I won't have enough energy for today. I quickly ate the food and sat on the couch for the remaining time.

After what felt like forever it was finally time to go so I grabbed my back and got into the car. I was super excited because I was gonna meet such amazing people.

The drive also felt like it took forever and it wasn't very nice. Most of the drive was just an awkward silence. Though we finally arrived in some time.

I was late but blame it on the traffic. I quickly got inside and got told where to go so I hurried and went over to the room. I heard some people talking.

I took a quick breath and walked into the room. They were all really here, this was all real! Though something quickly came to my notice.

Walker was here too, yes I already knew he was THE Walker Scobell but I didn't expect him to also play in this movie!

Italic: tom Holland
Bold: Walker
Bold-italic: zendaya
Lined: Ryan Reynolds
Italic-lined: Jacob
Bold-lined: Robert Downey Jr.

"Hey."

"Hello! I was so super excited to meet all of you!-"

"Hey y/n"

Walker walked up to me and gave me a quick hug which I returned. It was relieving that atleast I knew somebody personally so it would be a bit less awkward.

"It seems you both have met already huh?"

"Pretty crazy huh"

We all sat down and just talked about a few things, we talked about how exciting it was gonna be to film the movie and to act with eachother. After a long time of talking and getting to know each other we all decided to go out and get lunch together.

It sounded awesome and it was probably very noticeable. I mentally screaming because I was over excited. Though soon enough realization hit me. I would have to eat..

I'll just eat something really tiny. Or ill just tell them I'm not very hungry but would love to just tag along and talk. I'm having so many mixed feelings. Just push through it for a moment.

"Hey you alright kid?"

Apparently it was pretty noticeable that I was kinda panicking and thinking a lot. I gave him a quick nod and we all got out of the studio and walked to a nearby Cafe.