ELEVEN

Walkers POV

Yesterday was fun, it was most fun I've had in awhile. Though today is the last day to do something fun since I will just rest tomorrow and meet the cast on Monday.

The thought of Y/N just keeps coming back. She is so pretty. Am I inlove? No no no I just really love the friendship I have with her!

I got out of bed and came downstairs. My mom was sitting on the couch. "Hey Walker, can you come here for a second."

I walked over to her and sat down next to her. She looked worried but also had some kind of grin on her face.

"So darling, you were outside for a really long time yesterday. And when I checked your phone I saw that you're texting a lot with this girl. Do you finally have a girlfriend?!"

What the hell. That was very unexpected and super weird.

"MOM STOP! She is not my girlfriend! We are just really good friends okay. Besides I met her just 2 weeks ago!"

My mom started teasing me and God it was annoying. Just because I'm hanging out with a girl doesn't mean I like her. But the thought of her just never leaves my mind.

_________________________________________

Your POV

I woke up on the couch in the morning. My mom and Josie are talking way too loud. I decided to eavesdrop on them because it would be fun.

"When will we tell your son and my daughter that we wanna get married.."

I was super shocked hearing my mom say that. I didn't expect anything like that. I was so confused and mad that she was too scared to tell me.

I wouldn't judge her for it neither would I be mad or sad that she's marrying Josie. I'd be really happy for her and happy that ill have another mom and sibling.

"We should do it soon Kim, we can't keep waiting. I bet they'll be really happy to hear it."

Yes I would be super happy. There are so many reasons why I would be happy. I just layed on the couch for awhile till I decided to 'wake up'. I yawned and sat up on the couch.

Mom and Josie said good morning to me and so did I. I didn't feel like eating right now. I walked upstairs and just took a shower and put on some clothes.

Today will be the last day to have fun and tomorrow I will rest a bit. I was super excited though because on Monday I get to meet the cast im working with.

I got downstairs and grabbed my tote bag. I put a bit of money in it and some other things. I grabbed my skateboard and went out.

I already sent my mom a message saying I'd be outside for awhile. I just skated around till I got bored and I decided to text Walker if he'd want to hangout.

Surprisingly he said yes and told me to meet him at the skatepark. We always meet there but I won't complain, its a great spot.